*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you can see it too especially as the pics I took are terrible :lol: fx it gets darker! Couldn't see anything on the cheapie yet so must be super early.

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you can see it too especially as the pics I took are terrible :lol: fx it gets darker! Couldn't see anything on the cheapie yet so must be super early.
It looks like a good line, some early ones I can’t see on my phone. How many DPO are you?

What a perfect day to get a BFP today In the UK :)

Absolutely <3 I wasn't going to tell him until I had a more obvious line but I had to tell him on fathers day :cloud9:

My tummy feels so off today and have a lot of reflux. I'm hoping it was the chinese we had last night. I've never had morning sickness with any of my others :lol:

Have you tested today Dee?

Yes just did Alex....9DPO today and white as white as can be BFN’s. The tests looked like they hadn’t been used they were so blank, not even a hint of something to squint at.
I might re-test later tonight because I so wanted a BFP today but I just feel out..you know when you get that feeling :-( Still got this weird taste and feel tired etc but didn’t sleep thinking about testing so probably nothing.

Thrilled for you though Salamander :)

Yes just did Alex....9DPO today and white as white as can be BFN’s. The tests looked like they hadn’t been used they were so blank, not even a hint of something to squint at.
I might re-test later tonight because I so wanted a BFP today but I just feel out..you know when you get that feeling :-( Still got this weird taste and feel tired etc but didn’t sleep thinking about testing so probably nothing.

I’m sorry it was neg :( there’s still plenty of time for it to change though, I’ve got everything crossed for you

These pregmate tests are driving me nuts. They take forever to develop. I also feel like they dry way darker than when they're still wet, and it makes me feel like I'm having another CP. Last night, the test was lighter when it was wet, but I think it looks ok now that it's dry. This morning's doesn't look as dark as yesterday morning's, either. But honestly, I can't even tell until it dries.

PicsArt_06-21-07.03.32.jpg PicsArt_06-21-07.03.53.jpg

These pregmate tests are driving me nuts. They take forever to develop. I also feel like they dry way darker than when they're still wet, and it makes me feel like I'm having another CP. Last night, the test was lighter when it was wet, but I think it looks ok now that it's dry. This morning's doesn't look as dark as yesterday morning's, either. But honestly, I can't even tell until it dries.

View attachment 1083192 View attachment 1083193
Looks to be good progression on them from my phone. Have you tried other tests at all? Do you have any symptoms starting?

Looks to be good progression on them from my phone. Have you tried other tests at all? Do you have any symptoms starting?

I've just been watching progression with the ICs. I was kind of nauseated last night, but it went away. I looked up other progression pics and most of them had a few days where they didn't get darker, so I'm just crossing everything that I don't have another chemical. I wouldn't be freaking out at all if it hadn't already happened twice. It's hard not to second guess everything. I also did drink a lot yesterday, so I'm trying to tell myself that's why it's not much different.

I've just been watching progression with the ICs. I was kind of nauseated last night, but it went away. I looked up other progression pics and most of them had a few days where they didn't get darker, so I'm just crossing everything that I don't have another chemical. I wouldn't be freaking out at all if it hadn't already happened twice. It's hard not to second guess everything. I also did drink a lot yesterday, so I'm trying to tell myself that's why it's not much different.
Easier said than done but try not to worry :hugs:
It’s so hard when you’ve had losses and chemicals to not over think everything but all looks good so far.

Easier said than done but try not to worry :hugs:
It’s so hard when you’ve had losses and chemicals to not over think everything but all looks good so far.

Thank you. I'll let it dry and then I'll update. I was freaking out last night, too, but it looks ok today. Here's how the test looked wet, and then after it dried.

PicsArt_06-21-07.36.11.jpg PicsArt_06-21-07.03.53.jpg

Sorry dee :hugs: it's still early. Mine was completely neg yesterday xx

View attachment 1083192 View attachment 1083193
That progression looks good to me butters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back