*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Thanks guys. Dee, mine was like neon yellow for a couple days lol

Really, I was just joking but maybe it is a thing then lol
I think I might use a FRER in the morning at 10DPO. Maybe these cheap crappy tests I use don't help.

Really, I was just joking but maybe it is a thing then lol
I think I might use a FRER in the morning at 10DPO. Maybe these cheap crappy tests I use don't help.

Yeah give it a shot. I'm betting mine would be blazing positives on an FRER, but the ICs just aren't as good.

Yeah give it a shot. I'm betting mine would be blazing positives on an FRER, but the ICs just aren't as good.

I've never got a BFP before 10dpo to be honest so tomorrow will be judgement day for me really...if theres nothing tomorrow then I am probably out.

I've never got a BFP before 10dpo to be honest so tomorrow will be judgement day for me really...if theres nothing tomorrow then I am probably out.

I'm crossing everything for you.

I've got some low grade nausea. It's just coming in waves right now but it's not really bad. Kind of glad for it because it's easing my mind a bit.

Are you going to use a FRER today or tomorrow?

I'm crossing everything for you.

I've got some low grade nausea. It's just coming in waves right now but it's not really bad. Kind of glad for it because it's easing my mind a bit.

Are you going to use a FRER today or tomorrow?

I've decided to not test at all now until tomorrow afternoon and then I will use a FRER. I am working for two hours over lunchtime tomorrow and don't want to be stressing over tests before I go. Will update tomorrow afternoon but I'm emotional and sad today and just feel out so I'm not holding out any hope anymore :confused:

Me trying to justify POAS today....

3.6%? I could be in that 3.6% you know...and there are lots of tests in there....

Screenshot_20200621-101212_Chrome.jpg

Me trying to justify POAS today....

3.6%? I could be in that 3.6% you know...and there are lots of tests in there....

View attachment 1083199

I'm ROFL. That's exactly me.

Dee, you have more willpower than all of us combined, it seems. Lol. But don't feel out. I think with DS, I tested the day I missed my period and it was a dark blue, blazing positive. I'm not 100% sure though, since he will be 12 in less than 2 months, lol. Obviously, I'm not having blazing positives with the ICs this time. Seems like every time is different.

Strong cramps and ovary twinges since being back from a long walk....98% sure I am out this month now. There's always next month right?

@Deethehippy, I always get cramps before a BFP so you’re not out. But if you get AF, I’ll be joining you next month too. Solidarity.

CD 4, my period is pretty light now, could get away with a panty liner at this point. We are 3 nights in to our night weaning and it is utterly brutal. It has to happen and I will power through but our night last night was the worst in as long as I can remember. My insomnia has been severe too (I’m a lifelong insomniac, it’s the bane of my existence I swear!) so between that and Mickey’s constant writhing and screaming I slept less than an hour and not even all at once... hopefully it’ll start improving soon. We all need better sleep so badly.

@Deethehippy, I always get cramps before a BFP so you’re not out. But if you get AF, I’ll be joining you next month too. Solidarity.

CD 4, my period is pretty light now, could get away with a panty liner at this point. We are 3 nights in to our night weaning and it is utterly brutal. It has to happen and I will power through but our night last night was the worst in as long as I can remember. My insomnia has been severe too (I’m a lifelong insomniac, it’s the bane of my existence I swear!) so between that and Mickey’s constant writhing and screaming I slept less than an hour and not even all at once... hopefully it’ll start improving soon. We all need better sleep so badly.

I hope the sleep improves soon! :hugs:

Strong cramps and ovary twinges since being back from a long walk....98% sure I am out this month now. There's always next month right?

I don’t think cramps mean you’re out at all, could definitely be pre BFP stuff!

oh I hope you get some sleep soon!

So 9dpo today for me - no real signs either way. Nipples still super sensitive, cervix is high and closed. Feeling pretty out, but still hoping

I want to join you lovely ladies. And I need some insight. I had a d&c June 5th. I should have been over 13w, but my baby boy died at 12w 4d. I had a minimal amount of bleeding that day & bright red bleeding day 9 & 10. Today is day 17. I am certain I am about to ovulate! I started with some ovary pain yesterday, it’s much worse today. My cervix is prime position with lots of ewcm this morning. BUT... I have had mixed hpts. Some have been bfn, some have been slightly bfp. My opk is super dark. And today I have some weird brown watery discharge.
This my opk from early afternoon
18E1E430-AB35-4488-A040-0E06630E6658.jpeg
And later this afternoon hpt & opk
E6455F86-A7CE-48B4-8390-9BA320BC054C.jpeg
I am temping but didn’t get a chance this morning of course. That should confirm either way, but I am feeling very typical of ovulation. I’m desperate to have a rainbow baby. I’m 44 so my time is running out. I’m devastated I lost my little boy. It’s consumed my every thought to get pregnant again. I’d be thrilled for my body to get back to normal, but I’m afraid with the brown stuff & hcg still present it wasn't a great idea to take advantage of dh last night & this morning. Don’t worry he was fully willing lol.
Anyway, sorry so long and In the middle of an active thread. I need a place to hang out and I plan to ttc as soon as possible. Well, I already am I guess! I’ve read most of this thread and you are an amazing group of caring and supportive women. Just what I need and would like to be a part of.

No sleep is the hardest thing on earth and I really feel for you. Be tough with the night weaning because it has to get worse before it gets better but longterm this will hopefully mean you all get a better night - stay strong mumma. Give bubba extra hugs in the day and I'm sure soon he will get what he has to do. Your insomnia is because of being on constant alert - in time it will improve.

I want to join you lovely ladies. And I need some insight. I had a d&c June 5th. I should have been over 13w, but my baby boy died at 12w 4d. I had a minimal amount of bleeding that day & bright red bleeding day 9 & 10. Today is day 17. I am certain I am about to ovulate! I started with some ovary pain yesterday, it’s much worse today. My cervix is prime position with lots of ewcm this morning. BUT... I have had mixed hpts. Some have been bfn, some have been slightly bfp. My opk is super dark. And today I have some weird brown watery discharge.
This my opk from early afternoon
View attachment 1083212
And later this afternoon hpt & opk
View attachment 1083213
I am temping but didn’t get a chance this morning of course. That should confirm either way, but I am feeling very typical of ovulation. I’m desperate to have a rainbow baby. I’m 44 so my time is running out. I’m devastated I lost my little boy. It’s consumed my every thought to get pregnant again. I’d be thrilled for my body to get back to normal, but I’m afraid with the brown stuff & hcg still present it wasn't a great idea to take advantage of dh last night & this morning. Don’t worry he was fully willing lol.
Anyway, sorry so long and In the middle of an active thread. I need a place to hang out and I plan to ttc as soon as possible. Well, I already am I guess! I’ve read most of this thread and you are an amazing group of caring and supportive women. Just what I need and would like to be a part of.

Hugs...I and Im sure many others know your pain unfortunately. I hope your body is ready when you are though I know it can take up to a full cycle to get back to norm. Took me 4 weeks.

Yes this is a wonderful place for amazing support as we decipher our bodies in hopes of conceiving that rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->