*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Strong cramps and ovary twinges since being back from a long walk....98% sure I am out this month now. There's always next month right?

Hope not. I just got floored by cramps myself. I am 50/50. If my temps start dropping in the morning then its a sign to let go knowing my body.

A long walk sounds so good though. Hoor you enjoyed yourself.

I want to join you lovely ladies. And I need some insight. I had a d&c June 5th. I should have been over 13w, but my baby boy died at 12w 4d. I had a minimal amount of bleeding that day & bright red bleeding day 9 & 10. Today is day 17. I am certain I am about to ovulate! I started with some ovary pain yesterday, it’s much worse today. My cervix is prime position with lots of ewcm this morning. BUT... I have had mixed hpts. Some have been bfn, some have been slightly bfp. My opk is super dark. And today I have some weird brown watery discharge.
This my opk from early afternoon
View attachment 1083212
And later this afternoon hpt & opk
View attachment 1083213
I am temping but didn’t get a chance this morning of course. That should confirm either way, but I am feeling very typical of ovulation. I’m desperate to have a rainbow baby. I’m 44 so my time is running out. I’m devastated I lost my little boy. It’s consumed my every thought to get pregnant again. I’d be thrilled for my body to get back to normal, but I’m afraid with the brown stuff & hcg still present it wasn't a great idea to take advantage of dh last night & this morning. Don’t worry he was fully willing lol.
Anyway, sorry so long and In the middle of an active thread. I need a place to hang out and I plan to ttc as soon as possible. Well, I already am I guess! I’ve read most of this thread and you are an amazing group of caring and supportive women. Just what I need and would like to be a part of.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:It's such a difficult time for you, we will support you all we can.

The way I look at it, if your body is ovulating again then it must be ready to fertilise an egg again but obviously you need to be ready too. If you prefer to wait until you have no more spotting and HCG then that is fine.
Good luck for the near future.

Luv, I wish it were under better circumstances, but I am glad you will be joining us.

salamander, BFP!!!

Thank you all! I was secretly hoping you’d all say just go for it.

Salamander I’m so excited for your bfp!!! Stick baby stick!

Dee, I hope you don’t need next month. :hugs:

FTale, May your temps stay up tomorrow!

I’ll just start my replies from here on out. Congrats to those with bfps this month & fx for those still waiting.

So this is weird...my tests go negative in the morning but become positive in the evening!

This evenings test is darker than yesterdays test...hmmm...I know it happened like that with my other kids but I just feel like it's strange!

Screenshot_20200621-185122_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200621-185145_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200621-185152_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200621-215830_Gallery.jpg

Thanks everyone! I wish I hadn't tested so early tbh because it's so faint and cheapies are neg #-o I don't have anymore frers until tuesday so fx for a darker line then.

LuvallmyH- I really hope it happens for you too soon :hugs:

Your urine is probably more concentrated at night for whatever reason.

I got both of my BFPs in the evening and always get my best lines at night.

I always test better in the evening!
Ic’s are garbage for early testing salamander. Fix for some lines soon. The frer looked good!

Congratulations @salamander91 I see lines. Yay.

@Deethehippy yep my pee with my son was fluorescent yellow and with my my eldest son.

Welcome @LuvallmyH so good to have you here.

@Sun_Rain_5 maybe ure wee is more concentrated in the evening hon. I always got better lines in the evening or afternoon with my son my FMU was terrible.

@tropicsgirl
That's positive it may still go even darker . But that's definitely postive. Goof luck hon.

AFM
Cd16 and I think 2dpo, had my peak OPK CD13
FF hasnt confirmed O yet but my temp has been rising slowly. Not a huge rise just very slow which is what happened with my Chemical so I'm a bit worried.
Hoping tommorows temp will be higher.

Nothing much to report. Very bloated but that's about it and little backachey but not to bad.
Cm has a sweet smell to it lol.
Noticed it when using the bathroom.
Got a weird spot or coldsore starting on my bottom lip.

Dont know why but I think I'm gonna be out again this cycle.
I'll be so gutted because we have DTD everyday since 8dpo.
Just got a feeling this is not our month.
Still so long to wait to test.
Will know my test date for sure when FF confirms O.
I'll add my chart.
20200621_233423.jpg

This makes me lol. While I “marinate” I add it to my chart right away!
Your chart looks like you did O. Fix you caught that egg!!!
And remember, sperm live for 5 days!

Thank you hon. I think with FF u have to have 3 days of raised temps b4 it confirms.
I'm pretty sure I O on CD14 i was having alot of O pain that day and eye day b4 and then it all went away on day 15.

I normoly add it in when we have to but I forgot last night lol. I'm all bedded out now lol

Glad to see another BFP!

As for me, I just had some brown spotting. I still have cramps. I think my afternoon test was darker than yesterday's, so I'm a bit relieved.

PicsArt_06-21-07.09.36.jpg

Glad to see another BFP!

As for me, I just had some brown spotting. I still have cramps. I think my afternoon test was darker than yesterday's, so I'm a bit relieved.

View attachment 1083222

They look great hon. Maybe the brown is a bit of IB I've heard it's like a brownish colour or pink.
I had this tanned cm when I was about 5 weeks with my son.

They look great hon. Maybe the brown is a bit of IB I've heard it's like a brownish colour or pink.
I had this tanned cm when I was about 5 weeks with my son.

I think that's all it is. I also had IB with my 2 chemicals, but my period started like 4 or 5 days later with both of those. But the tests stopped progressing, which hasn't seemed to have happened this time.

Butters, I have been using the pregmate tests to test out my mc. There is such a difference by how much I’ve had to drink & time of day. Sometimes they are bfn & sometimes bfp. I think yours look great. I understand the stress but hang in there.

Luv: Thank you! I am just sitting here both dreading and looking forward to the mornings temp. Promising myself to not fall apart if the temp starts traveling to AFhood. I use pregmate too. Their LH strips have been bum for me. I'd have to use two or three at a time. The ones that took foreever to soak up the urine were usually faulty. I have never gotten a bfp on one before so I don't know how they work. hopefully I get to see it this cycle [-o<

Butters: I can see the progressiong good. And from what I've seen online it looks good. The cheapers are usually way lighter than the more expensive brands. Hugs

Sun: I test better in the evening too. FX it stays dark for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->