*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I want to join you lovely ladies. And I need some insight. I had a d&c June 5th. I should have been over 13w, but my baby boy died at 12w 4d. I had a minimal amount of bleeding that day & bright red bleeding day 9 & 10. Today is day 17. I am certain I am about to ovulate! I started with some ovary pain yesterday, it’s much worse today. My cervix is prime position with lots of ewcm this morning. BUT... I have had mixed hpts. Some have been bfn, some have been slightly bfp. My opk is super dark. And today I have some weird brown watery discharge.
This my opk from early afternoon
View attachment 1083212
And later this afternoon hpt & opk
View attachment 1083213
I am temping but didn’t get a chance this morning of course. That should confirm either way, but I am feeling very typical of ovulation. I’m desperate to have a rainbow baby. I’m 44 so my time is running out. I’m devastated I lost my little boy. It’s consumed my every thought to get pregnant again. I’d be thrilled for my body to get back to normal, but I’m afraid with the brown stuff & hcg still present it wasn't a great idea to take advantage of dh last night & this morning. Don’t worry he was fully willing lol.
Anyway, sorry so long and In the middle of an active thread. I need a place to hang out and I plan to ttc as soon as possible. Well, I already am I guess! I’ve read most of this thread and you are an amazing group of caring and supportive women. Just what I need and would like to be a part of.
So very sorry for your loss! I know that is absolutely devastating and heartbreaking. If you have HCG in your system still, it can cause OPKs to be positive too. I would of course dtd, just in case, but I want you to have that information as well. :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Ladies I need ure help.

I shud be 3dpo going by O signs, pain cm and peak OPK.
But my temp has dropped. O still hasnt been confirmed but I know I O on day 14 or 15. Cervix was high soft open etc. Had all signs.
I had a pretty rough nights sleep last night and was tossing and turning alot. I dont even know if I I actually slept much at all. I didnt get to bed until 2am and just cudnt get off.
So just lead with my eyes closed. I mite I've fallen asleep here and there but I'm not sure.
I dont understand why my temp has done this. Does this mean I'm out. I feel so depressed:-(
20200622_070605.jpg

I was so looking forward to being able to start testing because last cycle was a wright off and now here I am CD17 and looks like I'm out again.
I feel like giving up it's just not gonna ever happen :(

I'm really not feeling confident about my frer. It had an obvious pink line come up within a few minutes but now its dry it's barely a shadow. If it had looked like this in the first 10 mins I would have thought it was an indent line. Cheapies are still neg. Apparently my frer are being delivered today but I'm so scared I'm going to take one and it'll be bfn :( my pee was super concentrated yesterday morning so I'm going to have to dehydrate myself and hold my pee for hours before I take this frer :roll:

Ladies I need ure help.

But my temp has dropped. O still hasnt been confirmed but I know I O on day 14 or 15. Cervix was high soft open etc. Had all signs.
I had a pretty rough nights sleep last night and was tossing and turning alot. I dont even know if I I actually slept much at all. I didnt get to bed until 2am and just cudnt get off.
So just lead with my eyes closed. I mite I've fallen asleep here and there but I'm not sure.
I dont understand why my temp has done this. Does this mean I'm out. I feel so depressed:-(
View attachment 1083226

I was so looking forward to being able to start testing because last cycle was a wright off and now here I am CD17 and looks like I'm out again.

I don't know a lot about temping but I wouldn't worry about one random temp. So many things can affect it. Fx it goes up again tomorrow xx

I'm really not feeling confident about my frer. It had an obvious pink line come up within a few minutes but now its dry it's barely a shadow. If it had looked like this in the first 10 mins I would have thought it was an indent line. Cheapies are still neg. Apparently my frer are being delivered today but I'm so scared I'm going to take one and it'll be bfn :( my pee was super concentrated yesterday morning so I'm going to have to dehydrate myself and hold my pee for hours before I take this frer :roll:
Praying that your FRER shows a darker line when they show up. This TTC is so hard..I’m going to do a FRER this afternoon after work about 2 pm but not sure how concerntrated my pee will be then. Might do a One Step this morning but doubt I’ll see anything on that one. If I ovulated 48 hours after my peak I’d still only be 9 DPO..can you ovulate 48 hours after? I over analyse everything.
Still got a foul taste and boobs feel tender but could be something and nothing. Will update later.

Sugger: I would not say you are out at all. A drop after O is just estrogen. Mine dropped on 1dpo this cycle instead of 5 or 6. Freaked me out but now my temps are much better. So the next couple of days you will see it recover just fine. FF does not always get O day right. I go by ovulation pain and cm too. Plus my opk. Hugs

Salamander: FRER are notorious as of late with really bad indents with color. Or even having super faint lines when hcg is much higher. I hope you get a better idea of what's going on with the new tests. It is down right cruel how bad FRER has gotten. Praying your bfp gets darker though. HUGS

Dee: I think its 12 to 36 hours after the first positive opk that you can ovulate. That's why temping is so important. I always feel the pain 2 days before my temp is making true progress upwards. But by 2dpo I am usually tuckered out on bding. I think we got one in on 1dpo but it was many hours after I felt the pain and hardly any sperm. I use the instead cup this cycle. Painful for me since my uterus is prolapsed a bit. But figured it worked with my daughter years ago maybe if I really gave it another try...???
Did you test? FX for when you do. I just can't get myself to do it yet. My temp is still miraculously up. Complete shock. So scared for the next two days. Trying to steady myself with promises of yummy coffee and banana bread as a treat if temps start to drop. Things to look forward to. :wine::icecream:

Here is my chart. Vitex really gives my temps some umpf. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I am looking forward to throwing myself deep into work.

8dpo.png

Thanks hon. Yeah I didnt sleep and that can sometimes make my temp lower so I'm hoping it's down to that.

Been reading alot of mixed things about Frer lately hon. Maybe ure pee was diluted.
I really hope and pray that this is a supper sticky beany hon. [-o<

Sugger: I would not say you are out at all. A drop after O is just estrogen. Mine dropped on 1dpo this cycle instead of 5 or 6. Freaked me out but now my temps are much better. So the next couple of days you will see it recover just fine. FF does not always get O day right. I go by ovulation pain and cm too. Plus my opk. Hugs

Salamander: FRER are notorious as of late with really bad indents with color. Or even having super faint lines when hcg is much higher. I hope you get a better idea of what's going on with the new tests. It is down right cruel how bad FRER has gotten. Praying your bfp gets darker though. HUGS

Dee: I think its 12 to 36 hours after the first positive opk that you can ovulate. That's why temping is so important. I always feel the pain 2 days before my temp is making true progress upwards. But by 2dpo I am usually tuckered out on bding. I think we got one in on 1dpo but it was many hours after I felt the pain and hardly any sperm. I use the instead cup this cycle. Painful for me since my uterus is prolapsed a bit. But figured it worked with my daughter years ago maybe if I really gave it another try...???
Did you test? FX for when you do. I just can't get myself to do it yet. My temp is still miraculously up. Complete shock. So scared for the next two days. Trying to steady myself with promises of yummy coffee and banana bread as a treat if temps start to drop. Things to look forward to. :wine::icecream:

Here is my chart. Vitex really gives my temps some umpf. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I am looking forward to throwing myself deep into work.

View attachment 1083229

Thank u hon. I'm feeling tired now so if I fall a sleep and get a few hours I'll re take temp. Other wise I'll leave it until tomorrow.

Ure temps look awesome hon

Thank you Sugger. I would retest in the morning to save you from torture. I once retested for like 2 hours then forgot what the original temp was that I didn't like/believe ](*,) Man what we put ourselves through. Get some sleep.

Just did a One Step and it's completely blank BFN. Feeling out now for sure...I always get a BFP by 10 DPO :-(

Will probably still pee on sticks until AF comes on Friday.

Sugger, I wouldn’t stress over 1 temp if you can help it. See what the next few days look like. FF isn’t always right.

Salamander, I hope today’s frer is a nice pink line. I’m sorry it’s so stressful.

FTale your chart looks great!

Dee, I hope it’s just too early & your bfp is around the corner.

Butters, looking great!!!

Good news is almost bfn with fmu now. They are bfn in the evening when I’m hydrated.
2A3F15C4-B890-4A48-8FDB-418D64C8D060.jpeg

I am still having a lot of ovary pain and my cervix is still high & soft, but my cm is now creamy with some brown still mixed in. Maybe I geared up but now fizzled out. Temps are still pre o. Who knows? Hopefully something will happen sooner rather than later.

Good news is almost bfn with fmu now. They are bfn in the evening when I’m hydrated.
View attachment 1083232

I am still having a lot of ovary pain and my cervix is still high & soft, but my cm is now creamy with some brown still mixed in. Maybe I geared up but now fizzled out. Temps are still pre o. Who knows? Hopefully something will happen sooner rather than later.

That's good, shouldn't be too much longer now x

I just peed on a FRER and big white BFN...feeling sooo disappointed ladies, I secretly had hoped this month was the one and with all my weird 'symptoms' and in the past 10 DPO has always been my day. Maybe I just have bad hormone fluctuations this month? My boobs feel tender and sore today just like they did the day before my chemical last month so holding onto a shred of hope that tomorrow might be the day. :-(:-(

Aw Dee I'm so sorry. I really thought it was your month too! Maybe tomorrow will be different! :hugs:

I'm due to ovulate in a couple of days and DH still isn't well so I'm definitely out next month too :cry: so annoyed!

Aw Dee I'm so sorry. I really thought it was your month too! Maybe tomorrow will be different! :hugs:

I'm due to ovulate in a couple of days and DH still isn't well so I'm definitely out next month too :cry: so annoyed!

:hugs:

Ladies I need ure help.

View attachment 1083226

If this temp hadn't been at an odd time (as indicated by the triangle) id say you had a failed ovulation, but because it was an odd time id add 2-3 more days of normal time temps and then discard this one and see what happens. Its really too soon to tell unfortunately. Fingers crossed it was just an anomaly and you'll get confirmation soon.

Today's frer is bfn :( not sure if yesterdays was a dodgy test or this is going to be a chemical. Either way I'm gutted :sad2:

Screenshot_20200622-145333_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->