*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I'm 99.9999% sure it's a bad test/evap but thank you ladies. I'll test again tomorrow/until AF shows.

Question, yesterday around 5pm I had these intense cramps in my uterus like it was under attack, today the same thing at the same time...I read that implantation cramps don't hurt so I guess I am out because it feels like my uterus could crack a nut its squeezing so hard.

Can they hurt this bad or is it just my body getting ready to start AF? UGH

Ib absolutely can hurt. Idk why people would say that it doesn't.

Question, yesterday around 5pm I had these intense cramps in my uterus like it was under attack, today the same thing at the same time...I read that implantation cramps don't hurt so I guess I am out because it feels like my uterus could crack a nut its squeezing so hard.

Can they hurt this bad or is it just my body getting ready to start AF? UGH
Implantation could hurt but I read somewhere that it’s common to get cramps at around 6 dpo due to the progesterone peaking after O or something. As usual it could go either way..

Dee I'm totally seeing that line to. Yay.

So I managed to fall asleep for about 5 hours in the end and re did my temp. It's still lower than the previous day but not as low as this mornings. I've gone with the 2nd temp because I had sleep where as first thing this mornings temp was with no sleep.
Hope to see a rise tommorow.

Pretty sure I must of ovulated with the amount of pain I was in.
Oh well I guess only time will tell.
Hopfully FF will confirm O soon.

Hubby thinks I'm pregnant but I think he is wrong.
I am supper bloated and a few people have commented about how bloated I am but that cud be anything.

Butters ure tests are looking fantastic hon. Getting dark now.

If this temp hadn't been at an odd time (as indicated by the triangle) id say you had a failed ovulation, but because it was an odd time id add 2-3 more days of normal time temps and then discard this one and see what happens. Its really too soon to tell unfortunately. Fingers crossed it was just an anomaly and you'll get confirmation soon.

Hi hon

Yeah it was taken really early and I hadn't had any sleep and was tossing and turning all night.
Anyway I managed to get to sleep and I slept for over 5 hours and I did my temp again. Still lower than the previous day but not to much so I've charted that temp instead now because it was after a good solid sleep where as the earlier temp was after no sleep so I've discarded the first temp and gone with the 2nd.

I think I must of definitely of O because I had bad O pain and all the signs.
Guess will see what my next temp does and what happens over the next few days.
I did do a OPK today just to be sure and it was negative.

Hopfully FF will confirm O soon.
Shud be 4dpo now because its past midnight but wont be doing my temp until morning when I wake up. Really hope its higher.

I'd be so devastated if I havent O because I O every month and I had more O signs this cycle than any of my previous cycles since we started trying.

@Deethehippy I can see a line too! Here is to hoping it is not an evap line.

@FTale With my first child, I had implantation cramps along with a pretty good amount of implantation bleeding (though lighter and shorter than my normal AF bleeding). So, yes you can have implantation cramping.

I had some minor cramping today....thinking it's probably from ovulation. I probably wouldn't notice it if I hadn't had a positive OPK yesterday.

Pretty sure that was an evap tbh. My ‘symptoms’ seem to be being replaced with PMS symptoms (crampy and heady) I’m almost certain I’m out but might pee on a Clearblue later to confirm.

This month I had: foul taste, sore boobs, dizzy, heightened smells, bright yellow pee, insomnia, nausea, peeing lots, bleeding gums, more CM etc....how can my body be so cruel? Unless it’s my age and low oestrogen?

We tried better diet, pre-seed and OPK’s and still nothing.
I told OH that maybe we are just too old and should just be happy with what we have. He seemed determined to keep trying (probably for the extra BDing lol)

Feeling defeated.

Last edited:
So sorry :hugs: So cruel to have all those symptoms. I am totally with you, tested and couldn’t have been more bfn. Gutted. :cry:

I’m going to bite the bullet and try temping this cycle - Just want AF to hurry up now so I can get on with the next try.

Good luck to everyone, hope to see some more bfp’s soon!

So sorry :hugs: So cruel to have all those symptoms. I am totally with you, tested and couldn’t have been more bfn. Gutted. :cry:

I’m going to bite the bullet and try temping this cycle - Just want AF to hurry up now so I can get on with the next try.

Good luck to everyone, hope to see some more bfp’s soon!
I'm so sorry for the BFN's :friends: how many DPO are you?

I'm so sorry for the BFN's :friends: how many DPO are you?

I'm 11/12dpo - maybe 10dpo at a push, but unlikely....I think we're on similar days aren't we?

Ugh, need to get over it and get motivated for the next cycle! Just so frustrating isn't it, and having to wait for AF, then to O again - it all takes sooooo long :brat:

I'm 11/12dpo - maybe 10dpo at a push, but unlikely....I think we're on similar days aren't we?

Ugh, need to get over it and get motivated for the next cycle! Just so frustrating isn't it, and having to wait for AF, then to O again - it all takes sooooo long :brat:
I know, it does my head in. We had plans for the weekend and now I’ll probably be on AF and and thinking of rearranging. Hate knowing she is on her way. I’m still going to pee on some tests today - you know just in case. I’m 11 DPO (10 at a push too) it’s so disheartening.

I know, it does my head in. We had plans for the weekend and now I’ll probably be on AF and and thinking of rearranging. Hate knowing she is on her way. I’m still going to pee on some tests today - you know just in case. I’m 11 DPO (10 at a push too) it’s so disheartening.

Yep same, so sorry you had bfn too - they are the worst! Well at least we can by cycle buddies next time :) I've started cramping today, so I know it's on the way - always do a few days before. But i'll still keep FX until AF arrives that we're in the small percentage who gets a later bfp - you never know.

Yep same, so sorry you had bfn too - they are the worst! Well at least we can by cycle buddies next time :) I've started cramping today, so I know it's on the way - always do a few days before. But i'll still keep FX until AF arrives that we're in the small percentage who gets a later bfp - you never know.
Yeah I have mild crampy ness too but then you read about cramps also being an early pregnancy symptom and hold onto a bit of hope. My boobs are more sore today but that could be AF too. Think AF is due on Friday for me but I ovulated later according to the OPK’s but could have got them wrong and it comes earlier or later? Hate waiting. Would love to be your buddy next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->