*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Dee, I know exactly how you feel about the age thing. I want you to know that my ob told me he just delivered a healthy baby for a 46yo patient. He said she’d been trying for years, had a lot of losses and when she called to tell them she was pregnant they didn’t believe her. But she was and she had an uneventful pregnancy and delivery & has a healthy baby! Gives me some hope to keep going!

Just payed for the 90 day VIP membership. Was 20 pounds so thought why not.
20200623_130718.jpg

Now just hoping O will be confirmed soon.

Dee: Sorry BIG hugs, I hate getting a bfn at 9 or 10 dpo when I see so many others get that faint line. Brings me to tears just thinking about it. You hormones very well could be out of whack. Vitex has really helped my temps. Not a clue if progesterone is up but temps are. Please don't stop testing though because 10dpo is early no matter how many ppl get bfps on it. I know when I did it was so faint I could only see it when I held it up to the sunlight. I would keep peeing on them stick for sure HUGS

Heva: When you say sore boobs is it the whole boob? I only ever had intense bbs the first time I was pregnant and I didn't get it. I thought it was the normal cyclic bbs pain. Fast foward to being pregnant with daughter I think I had sore nips once confirmed pregnant but no pain so to speak.

Butters: Sorry if I am late and you already did a digital. But do you plan to do one? I use to have a weeks estimator because I thought it would be so cool to use. I got mad one year and peed on it in spite of knowing I was not pregnant. I managed to order it on amazon from the uk too. Can't find one state side.

Luv: Yes, that line is fading but still there and so light that it should not keep you from ovulating. Mine were scant lines and I still ovuated. I noticed I was ovulating earlier in my cycle than normal. It went back to being cd 16 to 18 after a few months. (3)

Mabrey: Our charts are doing the same thing. I am not a nail biter but if I was I would be down to two nails. Every time I start to feel a chill I stuff my thermometer in my mouth to see if my temp fell. It will fall during the day and not recover :( . I am still running a low grade fever.....well for me 98.75 to 98.91 is high. I am a 97.9 high at best with no help and I don't stay there for long. I feel so silly for hoping....oh great now I am crying.....must be pms ....ugh

Ah, well, nothing to do cept keep hoping.

:dust:

I did do a digi, but not the weeks estimator. I think it was positive on Thursday last week. Just making sure the lines progress now. :)

Implantation could hurt but I read somewhere that it’s common to get cramps at around 6 dpo due to the progesterone peaking after O or something. As usual it could go either way..

I've had cramps for a week and a half. They started at 6dpo with the sharp pinching and just haven't gone away. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!!!

Ahh I see! I'm sure if you had all the good O signs, then you will have done when you think you did. It's hard not to second guess everything, but you got your bd's in - so stay positive! FX

It is so hard hon. I was so excited because of all the really good O signs and I just feel so worried now. Hopfully it will be confirmed soon.

I couldn't wait long haha! This one is pink but the camera isn't really picking it up too well, it's also darker (I think) x

View attachment 1083278

I can something very faint hon. Faint lines are so hard to catch on camera and I've heard baby and bump and facebook bleach them out. Hope ure lines carry on getting darker ho . Fixed for a sticky beanie[-o<
I did do a digi, but not the weeks estimator. I think it was positive on Thursday last week. Just making sure the lines progress now. :)

Good luck hon praying this one sticks and u have a very healthy baby in 9 months [-o<

Dee, I know exactly how you feel about the age thing. I want you to know that my ob told me he just delivered a healthy baby for a 46yo patient. He said she’d been trying for years, had a lot of losses and when she called to tell them she was pregnant they didn’t believe her. But she was and she had an uneventful pregnancy and delivery & has a healthy baby! Gives me some hope to keep going!

Thank you for your reassuring words. I know that it is possible at my age but with every month that goes by I just feel like it is slipping away from me and becoming less possible. If I get pregnant beyond this I will be 47 when I give birth...I always said I wouldn't go beyond 48 so time really is ticking. I hope to ask for the scan to check if I have fibroids or cysts so at least I will know if I have anything else to be up against. I don't want to tell the doctors I am TTC and I don't really want to have any 'help'. Not that there is anything wrong with getting help but I doubt they would at my age and I want this to be natural or nothing.
xx

Ohhh sun thats pretty clear! I'd say bfp for sure. :happydance:

8dpo today. Temp drop this morning but still above the coverline. I was hoping to see it rise more but what can you do.

Test looks negative to me. I'll test again this afternoon and tonight most likely.

View attachment 1083275

Good luck, still quite early remember x

Hugs Sweet Dee, I am 43 and totally understand. I know I have small fibroids that are supposedly not in the way but am 100% for sure it will take a miracle from God to get my butt pregnant. And I am in 'that' line till I can't stand anymore.
Sending prayers for conception to you and all of us ttcers with clasped hands for that rainbow baby.

Ohhh sun thats pretty clear! I'd say bfp for sure. :happydance:

8dpo today. Temp drop this morning but still above the coverline. I was hoping to see it rise more but what can you do.

Test looks negative to me. I'll test again this afternoon and tonight most likely.

View attachment 1083275

Hey there, I can't see anything but I hope it starts to form a line for you soon. Hugs

I couldn't wait long haha! This one is pink but the camera isn't really picking it up too well, it's also darker (I think) x

View attachment 1083278

omg...those stick are so lil....lol...but I see faint pink line in the test area now that I am on my laptop. I couldn't see it on my cell. FX it keeps getting darker!!! hugs

Last edited:
I keep getting strange shooting pain in my boobs today :confused: a slight plus is, I’m not going back to work on July 4th as I was told so we can keep trying although the hubby will be going back to his pub job

Hugs Sweet Dee, I am 43 and totally understand. I know I have small fibroids that are supposedly not in the way but am 100% for sure it will take a miracle from God to get my butt pregnant. And I am in 'that' line till I can't stand anymore.
Sending prayers for conception to you and all of us ttcers with clasped hands for that rainbow baby.
Thank you ....sending you and us all a ton of baby dust magic that we may get our miracles :dust: :dust:

I keep getting strange shooting pain in my boobs today :confused: a slight plus is, I’m not going back to work on July 4th as I was told so we can keep trying although the hubby will be going back to his pub job

Fx for you :dust:

Hi everyone! I haven't read and caught up but I'm back (was here with my daughter in 2017/18, she turns 2 in 12 days!) and wanted to pop in. I'm currently waiting to O, so I won't be in the June group (Is there a July one?!) but I wanted to say hello and baby dust to all! We are ready to try for #2, we are 'trying' this month but I'm not using OPKs or temping yet, so my O date is unsure but my cycles are fairly regular (within 2-3 days) so I expect to O between CD 15-17. I'm CD12 today! So we will just BD most days this week and see what happens LOL. Next month I'll get a new BBT (my old one died haha) and order some OPKs from Amazon! Excited and terrified to be back here for #2. Can't believe it! Any second (or more) time mamas have any advice? How do you manage 2? What if you're sick your whole pregnancy with a toddler?! ahh! I'll also be high risk this time around. A lot to think of.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to getting to know all of you <3

Just payed for the 90 day VIP membership. Was 20 pounds so thought why not.
View attachment 1083288

Now just hoping O will be confirmed soon.

It likely won't confirm with time issues. You can manipulate it a little and change the times and see if it confirms that way. The shift is really subtle in your chart but you just might be 7dpo. I'd need to see the full chart all the way done to decide for sure. Its also possible it hasn't happened. Chart reading is such a tough animal sometimes!

20200618_214514.jpg 20200618_214514.jpg 20200618_214514.jpg
It likely won't confirm with time issues. You can manipulate it a little and change the times and see if it confirms that way. The shift is really subtle in your chart but you just might be 7dpo. I'd need to see the full chart all the way done to decide for sure. Its also possible it hasn't happened. Chart reading is such a tough animal sometimes!
That's what I'm worried about
But I had all the signs hon. Postive OPK, EWCM cervix high open soft and O pain from day 12 to 15. Postive OPK on day 13.
My temp had a subtle rise for 2 days then I had that terrible night with no sleep and it dropped.
Its back up today so hopfully it keeps going up.
I have never not O and I always know when I'm O because of the signs. I had even more EWCM this cycle like the most I ever had.
I'll just leave it and keep temping and hopfully it will confirm in a few days.

I'm almost certain I O on day 14 or 15 making me 3 or 4 dpo. My OPKs were all negative until day 13

Hi everyone! I haven't read and caught up but I'm back (was here with my daughter in 2017/18, she turns 2 in 12 days!) and wanted to pop in. I'm currently waiting to O, so I won't be in the June group (Is there a July one?!) but I wanted to say hello and baby dust to all! We are ready to try for #2, we are 'trying' this month but I'm not using OPKs or temping yet, so my O date is unsure but my cycles are fairly regular (within 2-3 days) so I expect to O between CD 15-17. I'm CD12 today! So we will just BD most days this week and see what happens LOL. Next month I'll get a new BBT (my old one died haha) and order some OPKs from Amazon! Excited and terrified to be back here for #2. Can't believe it! Any second (or more) time mamas have any advice? How do you manage 2? What if you're sick your whole pregnancy with a toddler?! ahh! I'll also be high risk this time around. A lot to think of.

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to getting to know all of you <3

I remember you! Welcome back. No advice for you on having one in the oven and the other footing about but I wish it for you very soon...hahahah....seriously though FX !!

Sorry I dont know why that posted 3 times lol

Its okay Sugger , it happens on this site.

Looks like you hit your peak! FX for some well timed bding. :)

As for me BFN today so I am waiting on the witch while I do plan on testing tomorrow. I know AF will be here 13 or 14dpo. I can feel it.

Here 's to July!!:drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->