*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Just tested and wasted a Clearblue .....BFN, confirmed with a one step. I'm out ladies, thank you for all the support this cycle and listening to me go on and on about symptoms that were obviously in my head. Waiting for AF now which should show by Friday.

Just want to scream and shout - so frustrating - I thought with the pre-seed reviews it was pretty much a guarantee. :-(:-(:-(

Hi ladies, remember when I said I could only get faint positive tests in the evening well that was until this morning when I got one on a test, I was so shocked that I done four in total and they all came up positive! Then I done a cassette type one that I could never get a line on only to get a line! I'm 13dpo by my app. I'm usually between 34-36 day cycles and it's day 35...hopefully these aren't evaporation lines and AF comes instead! What do you think?

Screenshot_20200623-105958_Chrome.jpg

Hi ladies, remember when I said I could only get faint positive tests in the evening well that was until this morning when I got one on a test, I was so shocked that I done four in total and they all came up positive! Then I done a cassette type one that I could never get a line on only to get a line! I'm 13dpo by my app. I'm usually between 34-36 day cycles and it's day 35...hopefully these aren't evaporation lines and AF comes instead! What do you think?

View attachment 1083267
They look promising...do the lines seem to have colour? Can you post the cassette one? good luck.

They look promising...do the lines seem to have colour? Can you post the cassette one? good luck.

I'm going to test with smu and this afternoon too haha. I'm definitely a serial addict. The lines have a tinge of pink but they still look slightly grey too. They came up within the time frame.

The cassette one is harder to see though I never get as much as a smudge on these so I'm taking it as a good sign :-k

Screenshot_20200623-111857_Chrome.jpg

Just tested and wasted a Clearblue .....BFN, confirmed with a one step. I'm out ladies, thank you for all the support this cycle and listening to me go on and on about symptoms that were obviously in my head. Waiting for AF now which should show by Friday.

Just want to scream and shout - so frustrating - I thought with the pre-seed reviews it was pretty much a guarantee. :-(:-(:-(
Aw hun, I'm so sorry. I feel your pain I really do. Please don't give up hope.

View attachment 1083267
I'm saying 100% :bfp: congratulations!!

View attachment 1083267

I think these look super promising!! Can definitely see them getting darker too!

I'm going to test with smu and this afternoon too haha. I'm definitely a serial addict. The lines have a tinge of pink but they still look slightly grey too. They came up within the time frame.

The cassette one is harder to see though I never get as much as a smudge on these so I'm taking it as a good sign :-k

View attachment 1083271

They do look good. Really hope they are the start of your BFP :)

big hugs Dee :( xx

Temp went up today ladies but not a great deal.
Still hasnt confirmed O and I shud be 4dpo now:-(
20200623_102355.jpg

Ohhh sun thats pretty clear! I'd say bfp for sure. :happydance:

8dpo today. Temp drop this morning but still above the coverline. I was hoping to see it rise more but what can you do.

Test looks negative to me. I'll test again this afternoon and tonight most likely.

20200623_072427.jpg

Massive hugs Deee Deeeee I'm still hoping u implanted later and it's still a little early.
Do u normoly get sore boobs b4 AF? I'm still keeping everything fixed for you.

You to Stary eyes.

Been lovely seeing all the BFPs hope there will before the month is out.

I'm only 3 or 4dpo and have zero anything. Panicking I didnt O.
I had such good O signs this cycle to. The best in a long while and was excited.
Now just feel disappointed and out tbh.

I don’t understand temping at all :shrug: what needs to happen for it to confirm O for you hun?

3 temp rises to confirm hon. I had 2 and then a drop because I didnt sleep so its messed it up. It's up again today but only a little. Think I will need another 2 rises or for it to stay same t confirm but not 100% tho tbh

8dpo today. Temp drop this morning but still above the coverline. I was hoping to see it rise more but what can you do.

Test looks negative to me. I'll test again this afternoon and tonight most likely.

View attachment 1083275
I think I see something on that hon. maybe the temp drop is a Implantation dip? Hope it goes up again hon.

3 temp rises to confirm hon. I had 2 and then a drop because I didnt sleep so its messed it up. It's up again today but only a little. Think I will need another 2 rises or for it to stay same t confirm but not 100% tho tbh

Ahh I see! I'm sure if you had all the good O signs, then you will have done when you think you did. It's hard not to second guess everything, but you got your bd's in - so stay positive! FX

View attachment 1083275

I can't see anything just yet, but FX we see something on your next tests!

I couldn't wait long haha! This one is pink but the camera isn't really picking it up too well, it's also darker (I think) x

Screenshot_20200623-123917_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->