*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Its okay Sugger , it happens on this site.

Looks like you hit your peak! FX for some well timed bding. :)

As for me BFN today so I am waiting on the witch while I do plan on testing tomorrow. I know AF will be here 13 or 14dpo. I can feel it.

Here 's to July!!:drunk:

You could still be early hun, fingers crossed! :)

Its okay Sugger , it happens on this site.

Looks like you hit your peak! FX for some well timed bding. :)

As for me BFN today so I am waiting on the witch while I do plan on testing tomorrow. I know AF will be here 13 or 14dpo. I can feel it.

Here 's to July!!:drunk:

That peak was on day 13 hon. I'm day 18 now and still no O confirmed on FF

Just tested and wasted a Clearblue .....BFN, confirmed with a one step. I'm out ladies, thank you for all the support this cycle and listening to me go on and on about symptoms that were obviously in my head. Waiting for AF now which should show by Friday.

Just want to scream and shout - so frustrating - I thought with the pre-seed reviews it was pretty much a guarantee. :-(:-(:-(

:hugs:Aww Dee im so sorry! This whole process sucks massively!!

Hi ladies, remember when I said I could only get faint positive tests in the evening well that was until this morning when I got one on a test, I was so shocked that I done four in total and they all came up positive! Then I done a cassette type one that I could never get a line on only to get a line! I'm 13dpo by my app. I'm usually between 34-36 day cycles and it's day 35...hopefully these aren't evaporation lines and AF comes instead! What do you think?

View attachment 1083267

theyre definitely looking Positive!! Cant wait to see the progression!! :happydance:

@FTale, fingers crossed, sending luck!!

Sugger, those OPKs are soooo beautiful! Eeeek!

Dee, honey it's so hard. As I said one of my BFFs turns 47 in a couple weeks and she is TTC baby 2 with a new partner. She is overall a very upbeat positive person but this one is so hard cause she is afraid of how much she wants it... it is overwhelming. I really hope for your BFP.

Sun_rain, bfp! Yay!

Butters, more tests more tests! :)

@Alligator, OH yes lots of advice haha, I have 4 kids ages 1-8 and they range from 2-3 years apart (first 2 are just under 3years apart, then 2 and 3 are about 23 months apart, 3 and 4 about 2.5 years apart). I'll talk about my experiences when I have more time but for now I'll say good luck and I'll also see you in the July thread! What will qualify you as high risk?

AFM, night weaning is really really slow going. 2 nights ago felt like some progress and last night was pure hell. He just woke up constantly, screaming clawing at my shirt to nurse, and when I leave him with DH he wails so loudly there's no way I can sleep elsewhere so I just go back to him. DH is seriously a zen master and literally never gets (outwardly!) impatient with the kids in general but especially with the baby, and I know he'll do whatever I ask when it comes to helping at night, but Mickey just SCREAMS when I'm not there and wakes everyone up so it feels best for him to be with me for now. I just hope we start making some progress soon. I am exhausted.

Dee, honey it's so hard. As I said one of my BFFs turns 47 in a couple weeks and she is TTC baby 2 with a new partner. She is overall a very upbeat positive person but this one is so hard cause she is afraid of how much she wants it... it is overwhelming. I really hope for your BFP.

Sun_rain, bfp! Yay!

@Alligator, OH yes lots of advice haha, I have 4 kids ages 1-8 and they range from 2-3 years apart (first 2 are just under 3years apart, then 2 and 3 are about 23 months apart, 3 and 4 about 2.5 years apart). I'll talk about my experiences when I have more time but for now I'll say good luck and I'll also see you in the July thread! What will qualify you as high risk?

AFM, night weaning is really really slow going. 2 nights ago felt like some progress and last night was pure hell. He just woke up constantly, screaming clawing at my shirt to nurse, and when I leave him with DH he wails so loudly there's no way I can sleep elsewhere so I just go back to him. DH is seriously a zen master and literally never gets (outwardly!) impatient with the kids in general but especially with the baby, and I know he'll do whatever I ask when it comes to helping at night, but Mickey just SCREAMS when I'm not there and wakes everyone up so it feels best for him to be with me for now. I just hope we start making some progress soon. I am exhausted.

Thanks hon. But that was day 13 and I'm now day 18 and still no O conformation on fertility friend :-(

Sun_rain, bfp! Yay!

Thank you, I am an upbeat person too when I am not on here lol honest! it's just so hard not to obsess with TTC and it takes over your life very easily. I wish your friend all the luck in the world.

Regarding your sleep training...have you considered introducing a sippy cup in the daytime (maybe you already do) and then at night when he screams just offer your expressed milk in the sippy cup but no breast. Maybe he will get fed up with just getting the sippy cup and get the idea? or would that mess with your supply?
My twins were waking every hour (each at different times!) at around the same age..I was getting snippets of 20 minutes of sleep and I was so exhausted I could hardly function. We had to resort to the cry it out (they were bottle fed by that point - I only managed 3 mths breast with them) I would talk to them when they woke and rub their heads and tummies but not pick them up. 3 terrible nights it took with me sat by their cribs sobbing and trying to sing to them and trying to talk soothingly and then after that they slept through all night every night and we never looked back...they are still great sleepers and always have been.
But you have to do what works for you. I really hope it gets better soon xx

Still waiting to ovulate here. Last month i didnt O until CD29 with a 13 day LP and a 42 day cycle :headspin:
I have PCOS so long irreg cycles are the norm for me.
Anyhooo, ovia had me as ovulating yesterday and glow has me down as next monday.. so who knows :shrug: Negative OPKs so far and no EWCM so its a waiting game... this is todays OPK just waiting for it to get darker and i’ll be seeing some of you over in the July testing thread xxx

C8B14C65-1288-4EDE-BDFF-31B94BA1C25E.jpeg

Still waiting to ovulate here. Last month i didnt O until CD29 with a 13 day LP and a 42 day cycle :headspin:
I have PCOS so long irreg cycles are the norm for me.
Anyhooo, ovia had me as ovulating yesterday and glow has me down as next monday.. so who knows :shrug: Negative OPKs so far and no EWCM so its a waiting game... this is todays OPK just waiting for it to get darker and i’ll be seeing some of you over in the July testing thread xxx

View attachment 1083296

The apps always get my O wrong hon. Also with O tests they can be very negative one day and then positive the next.
Hopfully O is not far off. Good luck sweety

I have a migraine, this is always a sure sign of plummeting hormones and AF looming for me but I just typed into Google 'bad headache before BFP' I think I have lost it.](*,):roll:

We need to make a July testing thread...it'd be nice if we could all stick together each month until we eventually all get our BFP's.

Yes I agree hon
We have such a lovely bunch of ladies on here.
Headaches can be a pregnancy thing hon. I had headaches with my son

Yes I agree hon
We have such a lovely bunch of ladies on here.
Headaches can be a pregnancy thing hon. I had headaches with my son

I suffer with vestibular migraine so it's just usual for me to get migraines each month and with weather changes etc. I'll just keep testing LOL

I have a migraine, this is always a sure sign of plummeting hormones and AF looming for me but I just typed into Google 'bad headache before BFP' I think I have lost it.](*,):roll:
Headaches were my only symptom Before i found out i was pregnant with DD. Really bad tension headaches, remember thinking i needed to go get my eyes checked :lol:

Swear I can see a faint line on the One Step now but these often have grey lines. Did an OPK too which is hardly there...are they not meant to be dark if you’re pregnant?

A608C797-6096-4A4F-BFAC-ED25F311D128.jpeg

They are drying now and I can't see anything..must have been dye. I give up for today.

Still waiting to o also. I have all the signs except a + opk or temp rise. Hopefully soon. I’m surprised it’s happening so soon after my mc.
3D5F4DF6-22D5-4BEA-950C-D79EB40BFCC8.jpeg

As one of the older ones here (44) I get the frustration that comes with ttc. I wish I had a crystal ball that would just tell me if I’m wasting my time and energy. Then I could just stop & process being done all over again. I was done before my unexpected pregnancy, but after I lost him I feel this need to have one more.
A July testing thread is a great idea. And sticking together is too! Hopefully we can see a few more bfps before the month is over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->