*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Dee and sun_rain. You’re not our till Af shows. Try to stay positive, i know how hard it is. Keeping every little part of me crossed for you both :dust:

Exactly what Dannie said :hug:

Luv your opks are getting there. You are going to O in no time.

Hello ladies, I'm jumping over here from the May testing thread. We had a great bunch of ladies testing in May and hoping anyone testing in June will join us too! This is my first proper cycle TTC since the birth of my DS 6 months ago.
I should be testing around the 5th June, let me know when you're testing and I'll add you to the list.
Good luck everyone, praying for lots of bfps and sticky beans :dust:

June 1st
June 2nd - FTale :witch:
June 3rd
June 4th - cath_heather, danniemum2be :witch: & MrsT116 :bfp:
June 5th - jft1 :witch: & Hevalouaddict :witch:
June 6th - RNMama23 :bfp:
June 7th - SY92:witch:
June 8th - tdog
June 9th - mum42crazy :witch:
June 10th
June 11th - Bump288 & Jessylou4
June 12th
June 13th
June 14th
June 15th
June 16th - Lightning7 & tbfromlv
June 17th - salamander91
June 18th
June 19th
June 20th - Deethehippy
June 21st - Butters519 :bfp: & alex_22 :bfp:
June 22nd - sun_rain_5 :bfp:
June 23rd - samiam03 & Hopfl4bbynbr4 & FTale
June 24th - MrsKatie:witch: & Pnutsprincess
June 25th - Marriedlaydee & StarryEyes.
June 26th
June 27th - Suggerhoney
June 28th
June 29th
June 30th - tropicsgirl

I'm going to go with my other app since it detects ovulation with the OPK readings it does. Can we change me to June 29th please?

I really hate opks. Now they are fading out. Second one like this.
0FEA37B3-1E41-4B11-83A2-BF67C07E3431.jpeg
Thankfully I’m also temping so I’ll know for sure. I’m not sure why I expected a smooth process after a d&c....

My cm is being weird too. I’d describe it as jelly like mixed with ew. So I went off to google that... a lot of info on jelly like cm after mc and all of them say it leads to ovulation. So I guess that’s good. :roll: I need to figure out how to relax during this process.

OPKs can go light later in the day compared to earlier. Mine did. Hopefully a nice dark OPK tomorrow for you!!

I'm 9DPO in the morning. AF due Sunday. Already checking my chart ready for July!

OPKs can go light later in the day compared to earlier. Mine did. Hopefully a nice dark OPK tomorrow for you!!

I'm 9DPO in the morning. AF due Sunday. Already checking my chart ready for July!
Thank you! Here’s hoping!
Are you planning on testing tomorrow? Great job getting to 9dpo without testing if you haven’t already. Fx you won’t need your chart in July!

I suffer with vestibular migraine so it's just usual for me to get migraines each month and with weather changes etc. I'll just keep testing LOL

I suffer with migraines and tension headaches hon it's awful. Makes me feel sick when I get them. I normoly have to lay in a dark room. Weather dont help either it's been a scorcher today.
Hope AF stays away.

I agree with what Bev said hon digis are not that sensitive some need 50mlU where as other tests are only like 10mlU.
Lots of womon get postive line tests and then not pregnant on a digi only for it say pregnant when they re test.

Still waiting to o also. I have all the signs except a + opk or temp rise. Hopefully soon. I’m surprised it’s happening so soon after my mc.
View attachment 1083311

As one of the older ones here (44) I get the frustration that comes with ttc. I wish I had a crystal ball that would just tell me if I’m wasting my time and energy. Then I could just stop & process being done all over again. I was done before my unexpected pregnancy, but after I lost him I feel this need to have one more.
A July testing thread is a great idea. And sticking together is too! Hopefully we can see a few more bfps before the month is over!

That's so almost positive hon. Good luck. I had my postive on CD 13 but I'm still waiting for a good temp rise. It was rising very steady for 2 days and then I didnt sleep and my temp dropped messing the whole thing up.

Hoping my temp will be higher tommorow and FF will confirm O soon. Kinda worried I havent O at all. I had all the signs tho so that's what I dont understand. And I always O. I had a steady
I really hate opks. Now they are fading out. Second one like this.
View attachment 1083316
Thankfully I’m also temping so I’ll know for sure. I’m not sure why I expected a smooth process after a d&c....

Awww hon. Maybe u missed the surge or it will go dark agian. Have u used these tests b4? I used one step for ages and the positives on them with me were the same as the test u posted earlier.

Sugger, I’ve not used these before. They are darker in the morning which is weird. I will probably order a new brand. I am temping so I know I didn’t o already.
I hope you can confirm o soon!

Sugger, I’ve not used these before. They are darker in the morning which is weird. I will probably order a new brand. I am temping so I know I didn’t o already.
I hope you can confirm o soon!

Awww thank you hon. Really hope u O soon hon.
I just did my temp just now and it's high but no dought by morning it will be down again.
Will just see how temps go over the next few days. Hopfully it will be confirmed very soon.

Dying to pee on more sticks. I just want to pee on one every time i go in the bathroom from now until i get results. Considering peeing on an opk just to see some lines! :haha:

So the last 2 days I've been having cramping in my lower right side. It hasn't gone away and I'm getting concerned I'm having an ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone had one before? How would I know that's what it is? Can the dr tell? I would be 4 weeks and 3 days today.

Also, someone asked for my progress pics, so here they are. I feel guilty for posting them. I'm sorry for the BFNs, but you ladies aren't out till AF shows her ugly face.

PicsArt_06-23-08.02.27.jpg PicsArt_06-23-08.02.54.jpg

Last edited:
Butters, I’d say you ovulated on your right side and you are feeling a corpus luteum cyst. Totally normal.
ETA: don’t feel guilty about posting those beautiful tests!!!

Butters, I’d say you ovulated on your right side and you are feeling a corpus luteum cyst. Totally normal.
ETA: don’t feel guilty about posting those beautiful tests!!!

Thank you, I hadn't heard of that. I will look it up. The brown spotting has stopped, so that's good.

Luv LH tests work different for everyone. I test better in the morning on some then others in the evening. That's why I am so glad they sell so many at a time because I just test around the clock...lol

Butters if you feel it is ectopic ever always go get looked at to be sure. But it very well could just be your ovary from ovulation like Luv said but please go to the ER if you suspect some thing is off. I know when I had mine they never could find the pregnancy, just knew my hcg was increasing slowly even after I had a big bleed. I was early enough to get the shots to dissolve and fast growing cells. I was so sad but I didn't want to take the chance the baby had attached to ovary or was in my tubes. Keep us posted on how you are feeling . HUGS
And I love looking at tests. If you are posting them for me to see, I am staring at them on google...lol

Lol. Well this is pain near like where my appendix pain was. It also hurts in my lower back and then down my leg sometimes. But now I laid down and it went away. Does the ectopic pain go away? I don't have any other symptoms at all. I think I'm just being paranoid.

Butters that's just it some people feel it different. Shoulder tip pain is one common symptom mentioned online because of free flowing blood in the abdomen in the area but trust me.

Have you ever had any kidney issues? I know thats how it feels for me when I am having an attack. BUT not trying to scare you. Just do what you feel is right and don't worry about looking silly.

Keep us posted and know that we are here if you want to throw any other symptoms out there. HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->