*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Butters that's just it some people feel it different. Shoulder tip pain is one common symptom mentioned online because of free flowing blood in the abdomen in the area but trust me.

Have you ever had any kidney issues? I know thats how it feels for me when I am having an attack. BUT not trying to scare you. Just do what you feel is right and don't worry about looking silly.

Keep us posted and know that we are here if you want to throw any other symptoms out there. HUGS

I'll keep you guys posted. If it hurts any worse, I'm calling the dr. I was already on the fence about calling. It's still gone, so it may just be gas or something that passed when I changed positions. I feel like we all overthink everything during these times, lol. I don't remember being so paranoid with DS, but I was also 21 and not much of anything hurt at that point in time.

ETA, no kidney issues. I've only had appendicitis. My family was blessed with mental health issues instead of physical health issues *sigh* I say this with heavy sarcasm.

So the last 2 days I've been having cramping in my lower right side. It hasn't gone away and I'm getting concerned I'm having an ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone had one before? How would I know that's what it is? Can the dr tell? I would be 4 weeks and 3 days today.

Also, someone asked for my progress pics, so here they are. I feel guilty for posting them. I'm sorry for the BFNs, but you ladies aren't out till AF shows her ugly face.

View attachment 1083321 View attachment 1083322

These lines are so good! Don’t feel guilty about posting them, I love seeing people get their bfp’s and then the progression - gives us all hope!!

I hope the pain has gone now? I was very worried about an ectopic with my second because of super sharp pains - but all was fine

So Im still POAS even though they’re all bfn - I have got a super faint squinter this morning. I can’t even photograph it it’s so faint, so I know it’s an indent gave me something to obsess a bit over this morning though!

I really hate opks. Now they are fading out. Second one like this.
View attachment 1083316
Thankfully I’m also temping so I’ll know for sure. I’m not sure why I expected a smooth process after a d&c....
Try to trust your body....our bodies are such wonderful things and it will do as it needs to do. I think like that about my miscarriages....obviously they are totally devastating and you never get over them fully but your body identified a problem and I suppose we should be grateful for that. Do you think you will TTC if you ovulate soon? :hugs:

Butters - post as many line pictures as you want, they are always a delight to see :). Could your pain be sciatica or something?..,I get that In my back and radiating down my leg and esp if it changes as you change position...don’t think ectopic would do that. But get some advise if you are worried. I’m sure it’s nothing.

These lines are so good! Don’t feel guilty about posting them, I love seeing people get their bfp’s and then the progression - gives us all hope!!

I hope the pain has gone now? I was very worried about an ectopic with my second because of super sharp pains - but all was fine

So Im still POAS even though they’re all bfn - I have got a super faint squinter this morning. I can’t even photograph it it’s so faint, so I know it’s an indent gave me something to obsess a bit over this morning though!

I hate those squinters - they put you back a step into ‘could i be’ territory. I hope it could be something for you though.

My headache seems gone for now at least, I usually get a three or four day one around AF so I expect it’ll be back. And I am craving chocolate which I only tend to do when PMS hits... I’ll probably test late morning though with SMU ‘just in case’ but would be beyond a miracle at this point. I like to use up my little stash and then next cycle I buy fresh.

Have a good day everyone x

I hate those squinters - they put you back a step into ‘could i be’ territory. I hope it could be something for you though.

My headache seems gone for now at least, I usually get a three or four day one around AF so I expect it’ll be back. And I am craving chocolate which I only tend to do when PMS hits... I’ll probably test late morning though with SMU ‘just in case’ but would be beyond a miracle at this point. I like to use up my little stash and then next cycle I buy fresh.

Have a good day everyone x

Yep exactly. I’m also convincing myself that I could have Ov’ed much later than I thought (which would mean DH’s swimmers are amazing and stayed alive for way longer than they should ) I feel like I’ve lost my mind completely.

Trying to keep busy now until AF arrives, ordered a thermometer to start temping next cycle and opk’s - at least knowing for sure when you’ve ov’ed will take some crazy guess work away in the tww!

Hope everyone has a nice day in the sun today ☀️

Yep exactly. I’m also convincing myself that I could have Ov’ed much later than I thought (which would mean DH’s swimmers are amazing and stayed alive for way longer than they should ) I feel like I’ve lost my mind completely.

Trying to keep busy now until AF arrives, ordered a thermometer to start temping next cycle and opk’s - at least knowing for sure when you’ve ov’ed will take some crazy guess work away in the tww!

Hope everyone has a nice day in the sun today ☀️

I'm thinking of temping too so probably should also get a better thermometer...which type did you go for?

Thanks ladies! The pain didn't come back as of now, so I think I'm ok. My stomach was gurgling when I fell asleep, so I think it was just some gas that got stuck lol. Still no morning sickness... I'm waiting on it to hit me because I was already sick with DS by this time. Hope everyone is doing well. Still FX for some more BFPs!

So this Clearblue has a fainter than faint line but only on the top half of the cross??? It appeared after 5 minutes but can see it clearly with a torch behind (I am that desperate). One Step is BFN. My OPK’s are getting darker...is that the usual before AF? Added the Clearblue pic but you can’t see the line I can on the photo. I know it’s just a test strip or something because it appeared after the time but thought I’d mention anyway.

I have no idea why my pictures are always upside to the side?

10B20F44-9A5B-4B3D-8095-2B6DD1B482C2.jpeg 9B390C6E-1DB1-413D-97B8-619B3836C9E2.jpeg

It’s dried more obvious but I know it’s nothing if it’s after the time period allowed - maybe this picture is better. Excuse my dry hand..part of being old lol

2609A17D-E16F-491B-B991-7C0B5C3ECA79.jpeg

Starry : Sorry about the bfn I got some of those 'amazing' tests this morning too. I did the same with my chart considering I might be one day off on my chart making today 9dpo. But my temp has been consistently dropping so it doesn't matter.

AF is on her way. But I am going to have a great day :D ....crunching on pretzels right now being bad because I can't really tolerate flour but I love carb...hehehe

Dee: The blue dye can do that some times. The only blue dye I ever took that was a blaring positive was an EPT and I was so new to the whole being pregnant then I miss read it. I was so pregnant all the vertical line in the plus sign took all the color so I thought it was negative...rofl...I figured it out later but man do I still feel like a dork.

Here are my bfns for today. You can't see it but the pregmate had its nerve to have a faint line when my Osom is like 'nah, you ain't pregnant'...so cruel osom...so cruel.

By this time next week I should be on my first day of Clomid and hopefully will have all my blood test results back. Probably not the genetics one though. It would be so amazing to get pregnant during the clomid challenge and not have to pay for IVF..hahahaha

So bummed that this cycle was not it though. I guess next month I will truly have been on all my meds for about 3 months so maybe a few eggs are doing better. :)

edited: forgot to add pic

10dpo (2).jpg

Last edited:
Any better? They get lines after the time right? It’s very dark in person but only at top part. Yesterday’s didn’t for reference.

E4E781DA-3B2C-4323-A3A6-B912E2118FEB.jpeg

It’s dried more obvious but I know it’s nothing if it’s after the time period allowed - maybe this picture is better. Excuse my dry hand..part of being old lol

View attachment 1083334

I can see it, I really hope it is the start of a bfp for you!

Starry : Sorry about the bfn I got some of those 'amazing' tests this morning too. I did the same with my chart considering I might be one day off on my chart making today 9dpo. But my temp has been consistently dropping so it doesn't matter.

AF is on her way. But I am going to have a great day :D ....crunching on pretzels right now being bad because I can't really tolerate flour but I love carb...hehehe

Dee: The blue dye can do that some times. The only blue dye I ever took that was a blaring positive was an EPT and I was so new to the whole being pregnant then I miss read it. I was so pregnant all the vertical line in the plus sign took all the color so I thought it was negative...rofl...I figured it out later but man do I still feel like a dork.

Here are my bfns for today. You can't see it but the pregmate had its nerve to have a faint line when my Osom is like 'nah, you ain't pregnant'...so cruel osom...so cruel.

By this time next week I should be on my first day of Clomid and hopefully will have all my blood test results back. Probably not the genetics one though. It would be so amazing to get pregnant during the clomid challenge and not have to pay for IVF..hahahaha

So bummed that this cycle was not it though. I guess next month I will truly have been on all my meds for about 3 months so maybe a few eggs are doing better. :)

Aha! My DH has just come home with a load of shopping and pretzels which you have now made me really want!!

Sorry about your bfn’s - you’re still pretty early in the dpo’s though so you’re not out yet!

hahah...I give up...that pic is just coming in side ways no matter what I do.

Starry.....eat them, eat them all...hahah..Just kidding. I have some serious thirst going on now but it has been worth it.

The Clearblue has dried DARK and its at the bottom of the test too now but not as dark as the top half - FML lol It has to be the most evil evap in my TTC lifetime and I have no more tests left except One stupid Steps. Will wait and see if AF comes on Friday I guess.

The OPK got quite dark in the end. I wish AF would hurry up so I could not act like an insane woman anymore.

9EFE8AB2-92A6-40E2-B641-E92BD355E66A.jpeg

I see that Dee!!

Ive just researched on Google and these Clearblue's are famous for positives after the time frame so I don't think it's my BFP - worst/best 'evap' I've ever seen though! Just waiting for AF to arrive by Friday.

How are you getting on Alex?

Dee, I do see it too. Being the voice of reason, yes you can get a dark opk before af. Also I’ve seen a lot of 1/2 lines that are evaps on cb. It kills me to post this btw. I just hate for you to get your hopes up. July is going to be your month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->