*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Dee, I do see it too. Being the voice of reason, yes you can get a dark opk before af. Also I’ve seen a lot of 1/2 lines that are evaps on cb. It kills me to post this btw. I just hate for you to get your hopes up. July is going to be your month!!!
It's ok ...I need a reality check. The line is a full line now its dried..just darker at the top. It's darker than the lines I got last month when I had that possible chemical but I still think it is an evap realistically. Boobs hurt a lot today but that is not unheard of before AF. Thank you.

I'm so confused about my cycle :dohh: after my vf line on sunday everything has been bfn so I guess I'm not pregnant but I also haven't got my period yet and if I ovulated when I thought I did it should have started yesterday. I really hope this isn't like last month when I thought af was due and I hadn't actually ovulated yet :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: I'm cd37 today and didn't ov until cd45 last cycle so its possible.

Hi @FTale ! I remember you as well. Good luck to you! I'm sorry about your negative test - this process is a tough one.

@MrsKatie thanks mama! 4 kiddos, oh my! Super mom! Will definitely see you in July :) during my csection with my daughter (she was breech) they discovered I have a unicornate uterus, which is basically half a uterus (the other half was formed in my body but separate from the main uterine cavity, it's called a non-communicating horn, one of my tubes and ovaries is attached to it but it isn't attached to my cervix and doesn't do anything lol). So, obviously, my uterus is a lot smaller (why my daughter was breech!) and it comes with many risks including IUGR, pre-term birth, uterine rupture, etc. A bit scary but my OB is fantastic and I know I'll get excellent care! She has no worries for a pregnancy, just that I need to be monitored more and will deliver early, via csection, no option for a VBAC.

@Deethehippy I do see that line, what a nasty EVAP if it is one. I hope it's a BFP!

I'm so confused about my cycle :dohh: after my vf line on sunday everything has been bfn so I guess I'm not pregnant but I also haven't got my period yet and if I ovulated when I thought I did it should have started yesterday. I really hope this isn't like last month when I thought af was due and I hadn't actually ovulated yet :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: I'm cd37 today and didn't ov until cd45 last cycle so its possible.

That does sound confusing...are you still using OPK's? I hope if AF is coming it hurries up for you.

I really hope I’m wrong Dee!

I think I might have ovulated without a + opk.
F95F2278-C256-459B-A445-16E778713398.jpeg CB9EEAD1-2798-4B28-844D-BEAF9A63AA40.jpeg
At least if I get a temp rise again it looks that way. My opk is just getting lighter & lighter. Could just be messed up hormones after my d&c. I’m glad I’m temping so I’ll know for sure. My fertile symptoms have packed up & left the building.
I’m in my car waiting to go into my follow up appt. I’m a big mess. It’s bringing it all back. The last time I was here I confirmed my baby died. I’m hoping at least I get some confidence from my dr about ttc and maybe an answer why he died. Big sigh.

View attachment 1083349 View attachment 1083350
At least if I get a temp rise again it looks that way. My opk is just getting lighter & lighter. Could just be messed up hormones after my d&c. I’m glad I’m temping so I’ll know for sure. My fertile symptoms have packed up & left the building.
I’m in my car waiting to go into my follow up appt. I’m a big mess. It’s bringing it all back. The last time I was here I confirmed my baby died. I’m hoping at least I get some confidence from my dr about ttc and maybe an answer why he died. Big sigh.

Good luck, I hope your appointment goes well and you leave with some questions answered x

That does sound confusing...are you still using OPK's? I hope if AF is coming it hurries up for you.

I am yeh. They're currently like half the darkness of the control line but that's pretty typical for me most of my cycle. This is the opk I was guessing was my peak but it's like the same as control line and I've had that happen on like 4 other days this cycle too so it wasn't definitely positive. I should really start temping again.

Screenshot_20200624-151825_Femometer.jpg

View attachment 1083349 View attachment 1083350

Huge hugs hun. I hope you can get some answers from your dr and he gives you approval to ttc xx

My dr told me I’m too old, I’ve had too many babies and because I had the onset of preeclampsia last baby I should not get pregnant again. I am lost.

My dr told me I’m too old, I’ve had too many babies and because I had the onset of preeclampsia last baby I should not get pregnant again. I am lost.
Get another doctor hun and a second opinion. They are not alway right about everything. Plenty of women get pre - eclampsia. Big hugs...can’t imagine being told that.

Id consider checking out free birth societie's podcast episode on pre-eclampsia. Its usually preventable if you are willing to put in the work especially diet wise! I'd find another provider ASAP. Im not a religious person, but catholic doctors tend to be very supportive of large families if you want to go the OB route. It is so possible to avoid pre E and have healthy pregnancies after multiple pregnancies and when age is a factor too. Im ao sorry you're dealing with all of this!

Dee that doesnt look like an evap at all. Fingers and toes crossed it becomes more!

Bfn again today. 9dpo by FF, 8 by ovusense. I thought fertility friend was right but who knows. Ill teat again later, possibly more than once. :haha:

Screenshot_20200624-112039_FF Mobile.jpg

So sorry you were told this :hugs: but definitely get a second opinion!

Good evening.

So I missed my period now and I have an awful headache and feel exhausted!

I just tested again and there's no denying these lines. They came up pink too. I think it's just too soon for my digital to come up.

I am either 12 or 14 dpo x

View attachment 1083359
Congratulations to you...the digital should work very soon and those symptoms sound just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->