*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

@LuvallmyH i had Pre eclampsia at 22 when I had my 1st baby. Hi was told not to have any more but went on to have twins the year after.

This is from my parenting journal but it gives more detail now that the sting is gone.

It was an awful appt. To further confuse me, hold told me the stories of 2 women who “shouldn’t have gotten pregnant again” who went on to have healthy babies. Like specific stories.
He said because I’ve had so many babies my risk of bleeding and uterine rupture is higher. This is the first I have heard that btw. They have never said this to me before.
He said it would be very difficult to even get pregnant at my age & likely will end in mc.
He said I have a very full family with a lot of kids and I should enjoy them.
I did ask if he was just calling me a statistic, because otherwise I am healthy. No weight issues, no Bp issues, heart disease, Or diabetes. He said I was still high risk based on my age & history.

I have had gestational hypertension with a lot of my pregnancies. With Hutch I had the onset of preeclampsia. They induced at just over 36 weeks. He was born over 8lbs! So clearly he wasn’t affected by it. He is the only one I had protein in my urine coupled with my elevated bp.
I did call dh on my way home and told him. I know it was the right thing to do and I was ok telling him. I also knew I had to do it right then or it would get harder. Since I’ve been home we have talked a bit. He is concerned but he hasn’t said he won’t let me try again. We need to talk more. I am so very relieved about that.
I feel like I only put a band aid on all of this and he (the dr) ripped it off, picked the scab, and poked around the wound with his fingers.
Good news is I’m all healed physically.

And the fact that my opk is almost totally negative, all my other signs are gone & my temps went up.... I might be in the tww anyway. Not that I think the chances are high, but still.

Ive just researched on Google and these Clearblue's are famous for positives after the time frame so I don't think it's my BFP - worst/best 'evap' I've ever seen though! Just waiting for AF to arrive by Friday.

How are you getting on Alex?
Evaps suck!! I really hope it’s a bfp! I’m doing great, slightly nauseous but otherwise good, I phoned midwife today but they said to wait until I’m over 6 weeks and phone again, my cheapies are getting much darker and I took 2 opks which were dye stealers, I’m planning on taking another chance digi tomorrow it’ll have been a week since the first one so hoping I’ll see 2-3

99A808AD-9E48-4FA8-8268-C176A36F95FB.jpeg C6591BE9-B632-4895-8AD7-FF2632C95913.jpeg

20200624_191759.jpg 20200624_191759.jpg
Dying to pee on more sticks. I just want to pee on one every time i go in the bathroom from now until i get results. Considering peeing on an opk just to see some lines! :haha:

Do it do it do it. I love peeing on sticks:haha:

So the last 2 days I've been having cramping in my lower right side. It hasn't gone away and I'm getting concerned I'm having an ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone had one before? How would I know that's what it is? Can the dr tell? I would be 4 weeks and 3 days today.

Also, someone asked for my progress pics, so here they are. I feel guilty for posting them. I'm sorry for the BFNs, but you ladies aren't out till AF shows her ugly face.

View attachment 1083321 View attachment 1083322

Hello hon dont feel bad for posting ure tests its lovely to see lines. With my son I had sharp side pain around 5 ish weeks was so worried it was eptopic but in the end it stopped.
Also with my daughter I had very bad right overy side pain at 6 weeks and they thought that was a eptopic but it was a ovarian cyst.
I think ure tests look great hon. U do get alot of cramping in early pregnancy and as u get further along its everything stretching.
I keeping everything crossed for you hon that this baby will be very healthy. I've been praying for you and all the ladies on here.
Any better? They get lines after the time right? It’s very dark in person but only at top part. Yesterday’s didn’t for reference.

View attachment 1083335

D
I really hope I’m wrong Dee!

I think I might have ovulated without a + opk.
View attachment 1083349 View attachment 1083350
At least if I get a temp rise again it looks that way. My opk is just getting lighter & lighter. Could just be messed up hormones after my d&c. I’m glad I’m temping so I’ll know for sure. My fertile symptoms have packed up & left the building.
I’m in my car waiting to go into my follow up appt. I’m a big mess. It’s bringing it all back. The last time I was here I confirmed my baby died. I’m hoping at least I get some confidence from my dr about ttc and maybe an answer why he died. Big sigh.
Temps look good hon hope tommorow confirms it for u.
I had pre eclampsia with my DD and I still went on to get pregnant with my son. I didnt get it with him. I'd definitely get another doctors advice.

Bfn again today. 9dpo by FF, 8 by ovusense. I thought fertility friend was right but who knows. Ill teat again later, possibly more than once. :haha:

View attachment 1083352

I can see a faint line on that hon

AFM
CD19 temp when up again but no confirmation of O yet.
Looking at my chart it looks like I may of O on day 17 but it dont match with the OPK and signs.
I did read u can ovulate 3 days after a peak OPK and when I got my peak it was on CD13 but at 8PM and then I didnt test until 2PM the next day. So I'm wondering if I wud of tested in the morning if it wud still be peaking and then I O 3 days later which wud be day 17.
All my O pain was gone by day 15 and my EWCM also went away on day 15 or 16.
Guess only time will tell.
Been feeling low today and very out.

I cud be 5 4 3 or 2dpo.

Or my body completely failed.
:(

Evaps suck!! I really hope it’s a bfp! I’m doing great, slightly nauseous but otherwise good, I phoned midwife today but they said to wait until I’m over 6 weeks and phone again, my cheapies are getting much darker and I took 2 opks which were dye stealers, I’m planning on taking another chance digi tomorrow it’ll have been a week since the first one so hoping I’ll see 2-3

View attachment 1083364 View attachment 1083365

Congratulations Alex ure defo prego

So sorry suggar. Like you've said, could bs a lot of things. Possibly 9dpo. Possibly 2 dpo. Possibly anovulatory. Uhg. How frustrating!

Ladies I have a question! I forget from my first...when is the optimal time to take OPKs? When do you guys take them? I had a negative earlier today around 11am (it's 1:30pm here now, nearly). I'm CD13 so I know it's coming in the next few days, I usually have 29-30 day cycles.

Ladies I have a question! I forget from my first...when is the optimal time to take OPKs? When do you guys take them? I had a negative earlier today around 11am (it's 1:30pm here now, nearly). I'm CD13 so I know it's coming in the next few days, I usually have 29-30 day cycles.

I read early afternoon. When I feel I am close to ovulating I take one in the morning and one in the early afternoon. I might be wasting sticks but it is something I am doing to cover all bases x

So sorry suggar. Like you've said, could bs a lot of things. Possibly 9dpo. Possibly 2 dpo. Possibly anovulatory. Uhg. How frustrating!

It's really worrying me tbh. Hopfully my temp will be up again tommorow and it can be confirmed.
Just feel so out and I've been so low all day today.
I just feel like we tried so hard this cycle and I had all my normol O signs. I was 100 % sure I O around day 14 or 15.
I know u can have a slow rise. I cud just kick myself for not having that nights sleep that's prob what has messed it up.
When I dont sleep my temp does drop.
If it dont detect O at all this cycle then i think I'm gonna give up with TTC because its just so hard. I was out last cycle because of the stupid early O.
I was nervous wreck worrying about O to early again this cycle and when I got my peak on CD 13 I was so happy to get that far.
Pluss all the O signs i felt so excited.
I just feel totally deflated now.

I normoly do mine around 10am then again in the afternoon and again In the evening.

I read early afternoon. When I feel I am close to ovulating I take one in the morning and one in the early afternoon. I might be wasting sticks but it is something I am doing to cover all bases x
Ok great, thank you! I took one at 11/11:30, so I think I'll just take one next time I pee (it's 2:15 now, I worked out over lunch so I'll probably pee soon lol).

Anyone else see this squinty nonsense.

I just wanna cry. I'm doing more tests when my husband leaves for work. Might even do a target pickup for better tests.

20200624_152509.jpg

Beautiful lines Alex & butters!

Sugger, I’m frustrated for you hun.

Mrs M I can see a vvvvvv slight squinter. Fx

Dee, have you tested again???

Aligator, good luck with the opk.

You guys would be honest and tell me if I was wrong, right? If I was being selfish? If ttc is a totally crazy thing for me to do?

Last edited:

You guys would be honest and tell me if I was wrong, right? If I was being selfish? Of ttc is a totally crazy thing for me to do?

I'm not a doctor, so I can't say. But what I CAN say is that it never hurts to get another opinion.

You guys would be honest and tell me if I was wrong, right? If I was being selfish? If ttc is a totally crazy thing for me to do?
No BS Luv. Im a birth doula and holistic birth educator and im fuming. This doctor is so full of poop his eyes are brown. Id tell you 100% and I believe he's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->