*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Beautiful lines Alex & butters!

Sugger, I’m frustrated for you hun.

Mrs M I can see a vvvvvv slight squinter. Fx

Dee, have you tested again???

Aligator, good luck with the opk.

You guys would be honest and tell me if I was wrong, right? If I was being selfish? If ttc is a totally crazy thing for me to do?
I don’t know your medical history and I’m not a doctor either but my instincts as a woman tell me to you should go with your heart <3

No BS Luv. Im a birth doula and holistic birth educator and im fuming. This doctor is so full of poop his eyes are brown. Id tell you 100% and I believe he's wrong.
I could kiss you! Lol

Thank you all for you support and encouragement.

Anyone else see this squinty nonsense.

I just wanna cry. I'm doing more tests when my husband leaves for work. Might even do a target pickup for better tests.

View attachment 1083369

Yes hon I can something real faint on that.

Just an update for me :)

I might be at the point that the tests can't get darker.

View attachment 1083373

Yay they look so good. So happy for u hon.

Beautiful lines Alex & butters!

Sugger, I’m frustrated for you hun.

Mrs M I can see a vvvvvv slight squinter. Fx

Dee, have you tested again???

Aligator, good luck with the opk.

You guys would be honest and tell me if I was wrong, right? If I was being selfish? If ttc is a totally crazy thing for me to do?

Think I may just have to just accept I'm out again. On to July I guess. Didnt get to be in the 2ww last cycle and now it looks like I don't get to be in the 2ww this cycle either. So deflated.

Defo dont listen to that doctor of ures tho.

I had a really rude doctor say I was likely to miscarry my son because I was 39. She caused so much panic and I didnt enjoy the first trimester at all because of her.
She was so rude and insensitive.
I hope u get a second opinion hon. We have a family here called the Radford and sue Radford has had about 4 babies in her 40s. Her last one she just gave birth to at 45 and I think she will announce another pregnancy b4 the year is out.
She has 21 kids

Is anyone else testing at the very end of the month? I just had my frozen embryo transfer yesterday (it went very well) so it will be like I'm 12DPO next Tuesday, having transferred a 5-day embryo. I plan to POAS then!

Is anyone else testing at the very end of the month? I just had my frozen embryo transfer yesterday (it went very well) so it will be like I'm 12DPO next Tuesday, having transferred a 5-day embryo. I plan to POAS then!

Good luck hon. I was going to be testing around the 29th june. I had my peak OPK last Thursday but fertility friend still hasnt confirmed Ovulation yet so I'm not sure if I've ovulated this cycle for some reason.
Had all the signs and everything and a blazing dark OPK but no temp shift. I shud be 5dpo.
Will know more in a few days if I'll still be testing or not. I hope so but it all depends on my temps etc.

I am actually testing after the end of the month...likely around July 5th. I am currently only 2-3 DPO. Sending good luck your way!

I am really tired this morning and took a 2 hour nap, which hasn't happened in awhile! Also felt some very slightly painful twinges on my lower left stomach. Officially in the 2 week wait, but not feeling patient (again). But I am not going to to test early like last month...don't like the disappointment.

My test day is technically the 29th :rofl: I've been testing already cause zero self control. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

mommy2twokj

Hello all, I'm new here!!!! My Cycle is irregular (even though they are within normal range 29,29,30,25). According to all APPS (which i know arent always accurate) I Od around 6.11 and should have AF by 6.25 (tomorrow). on 6.15 i had some light spotting (has only happened when i previous got BFP with my 9yo Daughter). According to some places online, that could be a sign of late O putting me at AF 6.29. If i got by the 6.15, i am currently 9DPO. On late evening of 7DPO i had a tiny bright red spot on toilet paper. on 8DPO and today on 9DPO i had a little brown (very light) on a panty liner but its not an all day thing. Also, my BBT is usually around 97.6, on 6.15 it rose to 98 and has stayed in the 98 range until 8DPO when it dropped to 97.6 (right before i started having cramping on my right side only that hasnt come back) and on 9DPO it is back up to 98. My CM is snotty looking (mucusy) and is clear/white and stretchy (on 8DPO) and white and creamy and not stretchy on 9DPO. It honestly feels like im peeing in my underwear. I know I Od already this month. I am getting queasy to my stomach, tired and major bloated (even though the scale says i lost 4lbs?) 9DPO walmart cheapie and FRER both BFN Can someone please offer any advice or previous experiences

Baby Dust to all!

Uodate: im cramping night before af is due and saw a little pink on toilet paper. however my bvt is still elevated and im still getting nauseous. ive never tracked this before so i have no idea whats going on :) crossing my finger af dosent arrive

Post your chart and ill have a look and see what I think! You've a lot going on! Hopefully its your bfp waiting to show!

13 DPO for me today (could be 12). AF due tomorrow so just waiting for her arrival really. Still got a foul taste and boobs are sore but obviously means nothing at this point. Only got One Steps left in the house to use and there was nothing on them yesterday but will probably pee on them until the end.

Good luck to anyone testing today :)

13 DPO for me today (could be 12). AF due tomorrow so just waiting for her arrival really. Still got a foul taste and boobs are sore but obviously means nothing at this point. Only got One Steps left in the house to use and there was nothing on them yesterday but will probably pee on them until the end.

Same situation here! Just waiting for AF - feeling really defeated today ☹️

Same situation here! Just waiting for AF - feeling really defeated today ☹️

Hugs, it's so tough isn't it? I have tummy ache and feel like poop..know she will arrive soon. July will be our month right? :hugs:

:hugs:

7 dpo, feel nauseous. Bbs still sore. Not feeling though because I’ve got spots around my mouth. I’ve only got spots as a teen when AF was due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->