• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

The playmobil cowboys pistols arrived yesterday but I decided to just give them to them rather than put them in their stockings as they have plenty already and they knew I had been looking at them.

The last item FINALLY arrived. It's taken weeks and I was starting to worry.
I've done some more wrapping and I'm hoping there's only one more wrapping session left. I'm nervous about paper now though, the rolls seem to be running out quite quickly.
I've got 3 parcels with presents to post this week, cards to give out, need DH to take presents to his family and am exchanging presents with my mum on Saturday. Then just a few more food bits to get, the Christmas bedding to go on the beds and the many school things to attend. Then I think I'll be done...

Glad your last package arrived, and being almost done with the wrapping is a plus, it's nice to get it done in time to enjoy the rest of the lead up :)

DH reckons he's taking ds3 to his mum's to help her put up her decorations later so hopefully I'll be able to finish

I finished my wrapping! Just got to package up my secret Santa, and 2 friends presents to be posted tomorrow. Back is killing me now.

I've done the parcels. I've got an hour until DH and the little two get back, I'm not sure what to do with it now haha

I ended up sorting through the baby clothes my niece dropped off. Some of the bags were bag for life shopping bags so she needed them back asap. She dropped off 7 bags worth and I managed to get it down to 5 to keep, and 2 that were things for the wrong weather for what age he'll be (like snow suits for 3 months when it'll be July) there was a bag of tiny baby as her son was early but I kept that too as it felt like if I didn't I would jinx it. I'll go through more carefully and with my boys old things after Christmas but all the space I've just cleared in my room by putting wrapped presents under the sofa is now taken up by bin liners of baby clothes :haha:

I could do with a bath to help my back now but ds2 has football so I'm on bedtime duty and will probably be too tired when they get back about 9ish

Tomorrow we are out for our Christmas lunch with my mum. The little two have already looked at the menu online and decided what they want :haha:
Ds4 has a great day today, Christmas jumper, class Christmas parties and school Christmas dinner!

Sounds like lovely Christmassy plans. I hope you all have a great time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->