• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

Thank you. There are definitely less boxes in my room this year, whether that's because we aren't buying for each other, or the presents are just smaller (they haven't got anything really huge this year like when I got the playmobil Ghostbusters HQ) or what I don't know but at least I can still move in there haha

I've noticed the presents get smaller as they get older, but usually more expensive too!

I much prefer the toys in big boxes for £20 than the video games in tiny boxes for £40 haha

I just moved all the presents on to my bed so I could get under the bed and get out the wrapping paper. I can confirm I have nowhere near enough. There's probably half dozen rolls with a a metre or so left on each them.

I was going to pick some up in the shops as I went but don't know when I'm actually going to be going out anywhere that I can get some so I've just ordered a few big rolls off studio and then can pick up the odd one if need be.

:hi:

I find that too, the gifts get smaller but the prices go up! Especially video games lol or gift cards. Like I can spend loads and look under the tree and it look like nothing.

Ahhhhh I missed the grotto lol

Eve! I've been wondering where you were! So good to see you

Reactions: Eve
:D I've missed the BNB ladies so much lol and the grotto! I always find my way back here :haha:

It's a great feeling when you are done, now on to the best part (well I think it's the best part ;) the wrapping :xmas8:

I love the wrapping. This time next week all the decorations will be up and my paper should have arrived so there'll be no excuses. Can't wait.

I'm hoping to start the wrapping next week when the kids are at school and nursery and DH is at work :)

Oops. I was bored and decided to browse Amazon. Two of the playmobil How To Train Your Dragon sets that I originally wanted to get but decided they were too expensive have loads off the price so I bought them. I might just delete the app now until January :haha:

The big Christmas clean is almost done. I just want to clean the kitchen appliances and counters, sweep, mop and Hoover. Yes they are all regular daily things but I just want to have everything shiny before hand.
Decorations are coming out of the loft tomorrow. My wrapping paper should be here today or tomorrow and then I'm just waiting for the snakes little ornament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->