• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

Just had the out for delivery email for the paper.
I can start wrapping next week. The ornament is coming from China and says by the 12th so I'm not waiting until I have everything in the house before I start haha
Think the first things will be those that I need to post, but will post the week after so they don't arrive too early

Sounds like your almost there. Whooo x

DH got back from shopping with his mum and said that she'd said he must have nearly everything by now, so it looks like I am going to have to buy most of the Christmas food after all because we haven't actually got a full dinners worth and she originally said she'd get everything, snacks, Christmas eve food, dinner, drinks. Kind of expected it to be honest though. I probably sound greedy, but we didn't ask, she offered, and it was instead of us having presents. She's always doing things like this though

How frustrating that you've been put in that position :(

I know I probably sound greedy or ungrateful but it's just the frustration of thinking you had Christmas sorted and finding you don't

I can imagine how annoying it must be. She shouldn't have said she would get everything if she wasn't going to :(

Wrapping paper was delivered. I forgot I orders some spare parts from playmobil (replacement pistols for the cowboys) that I'm still waiting on too. Spare parts can take up to 3 weeks apparently. I might stick them in the little two's stockings. Anyway it's those and the ornament to come.
I ordered a bunch of Christmas snacks in my asda order and booked my Christmas slot, thankfully there were some left as I hadn't booked before assuming I wouldn't need it. But anyway, tomorrow I should have the tubs of roses and quality street, boxes of match makers and after eights and some Christmas eve party food come.

I'll feel better seeing the Christmas cupboard filling up haha

We hung the stockings on the heater cover this year now the dog can leave things alone. Ds3 said when it turns in to a fireplace like in The Santa Clause then the stockings will be ready and waiting

As DH was in the loft he also got out the 6-7 clothes for ds4 and I've sorted through and found there isn't a Christmas jumper in that size. I'm hoping that his 5-6 will still fit, he does have 2. There was a long sleeved top that said "Santa, I can explain" so that'll do at a push anyway. It's just that he has Christmas jumper day the day before we see my mum and they always wear a Christmas jumper for that visit, and he has the school Christmas lunch on the Christmas jumper day so you KNOW there will be gravy down it :haha:

I'm glad you managed to find some Christmas jumpers and hopefully they will fit.
Haha, yes, the school Christmas lunch is always a messy one!

I'll have to get him to try them both on. If just one fits he can wear that for school and the long sleeved top for lunch with my mum as if we go to the place we usually go they have a soft play area so he'll be plenty warm enough any way

Thank you.

The jumpers fit. Another couple of months and they might not have but they will serve the purpose for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->