• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

I need to go through my lists and see how much stuff I have for their actual stockings. Apart from possible stocking fillers all I have left to get are
Snacks for BIL and SIL
Box of chocs or biscuits for nieces family
Secret Santa gift
Ornament for snakes cage
2x games (release date is early December)
Jumanji dvd (release date is early December)
Tablet

Not much left to get now. I really need to get a move on with mine!

Right I have enough stocking fillers, the little two have more than the others so I'm hoping the older ones will mention something else and the younger ones won't haha

I had a dream that it was Christmas morning and I was wondering what felt weird about it, then realised I hadn't put any presents out the night before and none of the boys had mentioned it. I decided to grab them out and make out Santa had hidden them in the bedroom, only to find they hadn't been wrapped and I couldn't find half of them. DH was really unhelpful as well, not distracting the boys who kept trying to come in while I was searching.

Shoot me now, just ordered ds4 a singing Baby Shark puppet.
Ordered ds1 a heat changing mug that has Jim from Friday Night Dinner on it and a few other bits. Updated list
I want a Jim mug!!! Shalom Jackie :haha:

I might order myself and OH one, we love Jim :haha:

Jim is my favourite character by far. We let the older two watch it last year

I just realised the DVD I was going to get, the release date of December wasn't for the DVD at all but for the cinema

I did promise ds1 a cinema trip when I took the others to toy story 4 in the summer and he didn't want to go, but nothing of interest has come out recently so I guess at least now I can make good on that promise, even if he's had to wait 6 months for his turn

Some more deliveries arrived. I've got 2 things that say delivery by the 6th which is when the game I'm waiting to release is out. So hopefully by, say the 10th, I should have everything actually in the house.

You won't believe this. That t-shirt I returned and they said they would send the correct one out? It's just arrived and it's the same print I returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->