• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

I've got to go for my flu jab tomorrow so I'll just take it in store and hope that I can return it or swap it.

I'm tempted to email a complaint and see if I get any more vouchers :haha:

Yesterday I caved and bought ds3 tablet, his no longer charges. It is about 6/7 years old though. Ds4 has had trouble with his too so I figured I may as well get him one rather than have his go in February or something :haha:

Today I am going to home bargains and will hopefully finish my shopping other than the game ds1 and ds3 want that releases on the 6th of December

I need to collect the PlayStation plus card from Argos next week as I've pre ordered it, but I can probably get DH to do that. There's a chance I may need wrapping paper as I still haven't sorted my stash. Other than that and those games I mentioned, I'm done. Just waiting on a couple of deliveries.

Well I found out from the internet that the game we are waiting to release won't be coming on disc, it's a digital download only. So I've ordered them wallet top ups, and am going to put the code in a money wallet with a note (from Santa) saying that this is to be used for that game. It's available for pre-order but if I do that it'll download on the 6th. But I checked the price of the pre-order to make sure I got the right value gift card. Anyway, I guess that means I'm done!

I couldn't just leave it as it's the thing they both keep mentioning.

I'm sure they will be, there was speculation over whether it would actually release at the end of this year at all.

Ds1 hoodie and ds3 and ds4 playmobil arrived today. Just waiting on some money cards that I'm going to put the codes for their games in, ds3 and ds4 Spiderman game, friends keyring and snakes plant ornament to arrive. I would love to get it all out and sort it in to individual person piles just to look at it all.

The money cards arrived while I was at school, so that's another thing ticked off.

Just had a reminder to cancel my free Amazon Prime trial and realised I managed to do all my shopping within the trial :haha:
I want the last few bits to hurry up now so that I can do full stash pictures before wrapping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->