KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

You'd think by the THIRD blood test I'd be used to this waiting nonsense, but I'm not.

I don't think it ever gets any easier, unfortunately, with anything that is wanted so badly :(

Well ladies, I'm outta here until tomorrow morning... I've got some :sex: :sex: :sex: on the agenda (haha) !!

Have a good night everyone :)

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-198.gif Anybody home?

well ladies I have some girls over to watch our show see ya later. I have some catching up to do lots of pages I've missed

The automated answering service from my doctor's office called to remind me about my appointment on Wednesday. Right, like I need a reminder!

well hey you may gave forgot! hahaha NOT A PREGO WOMAN!

Bored lol

Hey we all meant to ask you, do you change your color every time you post or did you find a way to set it that way???

We were just wondering because we were all going to write in a different color but then we decided it was too much work for every single post haha guess you just have a lot of patience I couldn't do it each time. I don't think you have ever posted in the normal font/color

:haha:LOL I did once but edited it as soon as I noticed lol, I prefer doing it cause it just makes it easier for me to now what post is mine lol

It's almost 11 here so I'm about to hit the hay but I thought I'd check in - hope all you lovely ladies are having a great day/night :) I'll be around all day tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->