KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

No I don't even know what I would look for! We've been BD'ing every day since Friday, and will again tonight for sure... I'm thinking that's got to be a good thing though, right?

I know! I read that and laughed so hard and thought "oh shit" I am sooo far from being psychic.

Well, I sure hope you are right about me.. in any case!

I know! I read that and laughed so hard and thought "oh shit" I am sooo far from being psychic.

Hahaha I think it's awesome - we'll have to see how things pan out with the rest of the list! :haha:

Well, I sure hope you are right about me.. in any case!

I think everything is going to be great for you too, Andrea!

I have the most positive feelings this month for some reason!

Ok kytti will b fine and starting now the list is going to jumble around.......

We shall see

Eh, I am OK. Nervous about Wednesday. Super scared for my Thursday results phone call. I almost wish someone else could pose as me and answer the phone to hear my results so I could be prepared before I heard the actual number. Although the tone in my nurse's voice usually gives her away.

No I don't even know what I would look for! We've been BD'ing every day since Friday, and will again tonight for sure... I'm thinking that's got to be a good thing though, right?

Surely you have have covered it with that much bedding

I hope so! We're not taking any chances this cycle haha... DB won't leave me alone! :blush:

Oh kitty I hope your results are good. I'm sure they will be I will cross everything for you

I hope so! We're not taking any chances this cycle haha... DB won't leave me alone! :blush:

He he that's a good thing. You have defo got all your days covered. I hope this is your month

My results have to at least be in the hundreds... ideally 300-400+ in order to be considered good news. Thinking about it makes me wanna be sick!

He he that's a good thing. You have defo got all your days covered. I hope this is your month

Me too!! :D I'm trying SO hard not to get my hopes up though!

My results have to at least be in the hundreds... ideally 300-400+ in order to be considered good news. Thinking about it makes me wanna be sick!

And when do you get your results back? Thursday? Sheesh we need to distract you!!

Thursday! Ugh!! And the lab is SO SLOW I probably won't hear back until 1-2pm Thursday, even though I am going in at 10am Wednesday! I am going to ask if they can put a rush order on it, LOL! Really... I can't keep waiting with this kind of anxiety. I mean I am fine right now but come Wednesday afternoon I am going to be verging on a panic attack.

Thursday! Ugh!! And the lab is SO SLOW I probably won't hear back until 1-2pm Thursday, even though I am going in at 10am Wednesday! I am going to ask if they can put a rush order on it, LOL! Really... I can't keep waiting with this kind of anxiety. I mean I am fine right now but come Wednesday afternoon I am going to be verging on a panic attack.

I can't even imagine how anxious you must be!! And we won't even be that great of a distraction at this point in our cycles... hmmm trying to think of something to keep you occupied!

You're in my thoughts! FX for you :)

You'd think by the THIRD blood test I'd be used to this waiting nonsense, but I'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->