KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Well, if everyone is testing at the end of the month I should be here. I am leaving Monday but I will be back next Saturday.

Yeah I think the deal was that no one would test until we're actually late this month... haha let's see who can hold off!!

sorry spelling mistake - see the teacher also makes mistakes
a basque - white, boned under-garment - OH thinks they are super sexy!!
hehe
OH also pulled my legs up for me and tried to lift them as high as poss!! teehee
Just made me laugh!!

Yeah, for any of you testing early look what happened to me! My first real BFP wasn't until I MISSED my period!

Hey Andrea - was really good to see the HPT lines were soooo dark - Is the left line the control line?

Carla - thanks for clarifying haha I STILL wouldn't have known what that is. Basically a corset?

Andrea - Good point!! No point in putting ourselves through all that... we just need to be PATIENT!!

Hey Andrea - was really good to see the HPT lines were soooo dark - Is the left line the control line?

The left line (thick dark one) is the test line! The one that measures for hcg! And if I had to do it all over again I would NOT test until the day I missed my period! For my sanity.

yup a corset - OH has been begging me to get one - but with my big bbs its really difficult to find one that will fit me properly - so will see if this one fits. I half expect my bbs will be spilling out the top - but he wont mind, infact I think he will love it even more!!
haha

I might have to wait till about the 2nd or 3rd Sept before I test - I might wait till about 2 or 3 days passed expected af before testing to make double sure

I wish I had that problem! My mom has implants and I've ALWAYS wanted them, but I'm too afraid haha

I would ideally like to wait that long too, but honestly I know I won't be able to. If AF is late AND I don't feel symptoms ahead of time, I'll be POAS like a madman haha

I would ideally like to wait that long too, but honestly I know I won't be able to. If AF is late AND I don't feel symptoms ahead of time, I'll be POAS like a madman haha

Although I say I want to wait till I am about 2 or 3 days late before testing I think I might get a bit excited and start POAS with you!!
:haha:

Hello Ladies,
Just got back from my interview and picking up one of my dogs from the vet for his checkup. Im waiting for a call from sears to see if im getting a second interview, but I am still filling out more apps. My fiancee god bless his heart keeps going to places to help me get a job.

and no peeing on a stick until missed period...uhoh my sig?

Hello Ladies,
Just got back from my interview and picking up one of my dogs from the vet for his checkup. Im waiting for a call from sears to see if im getting a second interview, but I am still filling out more apps. My fiancee god bless his heart keeps going to places to help me get a job.

FXed you get that call soon!!
Let us know as soon as the phone rings!

I'm feeling really optomistic today that I will get my BFP this month.

Hello Ladies,

FXed you get that call soon!!
Let us know as soon as the phone rings!

I'm feeling really optomistic today that I will get my BFP this month.

I hope you do!! I was really optimistic yesterday, but today... not so much. Funny how things go, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->