KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

and no peeing on a stick until missed period...uhoh my sig?

Thats better - what happened there??
When is your af due? 30 August?

IDK what happened? The code changed so I had to fix it- weird. It may be because I moved all mypics around in photobucket.

TESTING is Aug 31...yes AF is due Aug 30th but trying not to say it :haha:

Hello Ladies,
Just got back from my interview and picking up one of my dogs from the vet for his checkup. Im waiting for a call from sears to see if im getting a second interview, but I am still filling out more apps. My fiancee god bless his heart keeps going to places to help me get a job.

FXed you get that call soon!!
Let us know as soon as the phone rings!

I'm feeling really optomistic today that I will get my BFP this month.

Good!

I wish I had that problem! My mom has implants and I've ALWAYS wanted them, but I'm too afraid haha

Don't be afraid. I love mine

How was the recovery process though? I've heard both ends of the spectrum. One friend of mine had nothing but issues with hers

Recovery was ok. Sore but went away fast.

I actually do have problems with mine :wacko:

Eeeks yeah that's what I'm most afraid of :nope:

My friend had one implant actually break, and when she had them replaced with a different type of implant one incision got infected, one is larger than the other... just a mess!

My mom's are perfect though, and she's 52 - she's had them since she was 21!!

Zara - Fab

I do need to start looking at 'save the date' notes to put in Christmas cards -do you do anything like that?

i have the contacts for em i will look for u ....ill write it in my book....u on fb?? i can add u on there if u want to? or i can give u my email....message me on it so i dont forget and ill get on it xx

email is - [email protected]

I wish I had that problem! My mom has implants and I've ALWAYS wanted them, but I'm too afraid haha

How was the recovery process though? I've heard both ends of the spectrum. One friend of mine had nothing but issues with hers

My friend had one implant actually break, and when she had them replaced with a different type of implant one incision got infected, one is larger than the other... just a mess!

Mine look ok and I healed good. It's just my dr. made a pocket too big so my implant "stuck" in the wrong spot so I have some rippling. it sucks

Zara - Fab

I do need to start looking at 'save the date' notes to put in Christmas cards -do you do anything like that?

i have the contacts for em i will look for u ....ill write it in my book....u on fb?? i can add u on there if u want to? or i can give u my email....message me on it so i dont forget and ill get on it xx

email is - [email protected]

Fab babe - I will message you

Mine look ok and I healed good. It's just my dr. made a pocket too big so my implant "stuck" in the wrong spot so I have some rippling. it sucks

I just don't know if it's worth all of the possible complications, you know? I'm not totally flat chested... maybe after kids my mind will be fully set on falsies haha

Whoops! did I miss everything already? I was updating my journal and whoa!

we talking about inplant (boobies) If so i might get some after I am done having kids, but I might just get a boob lift

Oh it was a photobucket icon for a bit that said the photo had been moved or something?

If we are talking about bb jobs - shall I get one too then?? teehee

Ana,
Im feeling ok. I just wish id stop stressing about a job. I just did another app online for Ross, which is a clothing store if you didn't know.

What pic was it in your siggy, Jen? the thing that saying the pic has been moved or delete?

hey Ana stop spotting hee hee
If I was to have a bb job what size should I go to?? teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"