KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Even we couldn't BD again today - as I'm at my mom's place like I told ya'll I left on him because he pissed me off. No BD again - not like what I planned, huh. I was looking forward to BD on CD6, CD8, CD11, CD13, CD14, CD15 & CD16.

But it didn't happen - we BD only on CD6, CD8, CD11, CD13 & CD15. I feel I'm out!

Alright so here's how it goes

CD8- BD with preseed and a MAJOR load but wayy too early

CD11- This was the night that I decided to do a little sucky to wake him up and he went too damn fast. 5 hours later we actually DTD and he busted buuut there would prob be no sperm as I had that in the fricken mouth earlier. Also no preseed. So FAIL

CD12- BD for awhile- DH didn't feel well so never busted. A little bit of preseed used as lube but not the right way--not what the box says to do lol and he didn't bust anyways so FAIL again

I am now on CD14----BLAH :thumbup:

Even we couldn't BD again today - as I'm at my mom's place like I told ya'll I left on him because he pissed me off. No BD again - not like what I planned, huh. I was looking forward to BD on CD6, CD8, CD11, CD13, CD14, CD15 & CD16.

But it didn't happen - we BD only on CD6, CD8, CD11, CD13 & CD15. I feel I'm out!

You feel your OUT?!?!?!?!?! :shock: I WISH i was you!

Comeon - sucky job won't lessen your chances. If they were too - then I think I don't stand a chance cause he used saliva down my coochie to get me wet everytime we BD.

Well girls, this was our DTD schedule this month (and Ana, it's not so different from yours!)

CD 5 & 6
then CD 11, 12, 13 & 14

My ticker says I Ov today, iPhone app says yesterday, and I felt like it Monday...

haha how's that for confusing?!

Comeon - sucky job won't lessen your chances. If they were too - then I think I don't stand a chance cause he used saliva down my coochie to get me wet everytime we BD.

Sucky job will lessen my chances when he doesn't even bust inside of my coochie. He went before I could even get it in my damn coochie!

Well girls, this was our DTD schedule this month (and Ana, it's not so different from yours!)

CD 5 & 6
then CD 11, 12, 13 & 14

My ticker says I Ov today, iPhone app says yesterday, and I felt like it Monday...

haha how's that for confusing?!

You ladies are so in.........im out!

My ticker says I'm Ov today, I'm CD16 today. But I think I Ov earlier either on CD14 or yesterday. I have been getting cramps and twinges from CD10-CD14 - a bit of twinges yesterday which lasted only for a second and seems like it's gone way too soon.

So - I'm officially in my TWW today.

You know what? I am ready to rip him a new asshole and send him to China! Peace out HUSBAND https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/kayak-023.gif

You know what? I am ready to rip him a new asshole and send him to China! Peace out HUSBAND

Have some angry sex today!! Haha you're only one day post-ov (and that's just according to your ticker).... technically there's still a shot there, no?

Jen - it's way different from mine, hun. You DTD every other day - while DH and I gave all those darn gaps between our DTD scehdule. :dohh:

You know what? I am ready to rip him a new asshole and send him to China! Peace out HUSBAND

Have some angry sex today!! Haha you're only one day post-ov (and that's just according to your ticker).... technically there's still a shot there, no?

I don't even know if my ticker is right since I don't even know when I Ov but I will try...he's becoming IMPOSSIBLE.

My ticker says I'm Ov today, I'm CD16 today. But I think I Ov earlier either on CD14 or yesterday. I have been getting cramps and twinges from CD10-CD14 - a bit of twinges yesterday which lasted only for a second and seems like it's gone way too soon.

So - I'm officially in my TWW today.

If I go by my tickers, my TWW starts tomorrow.... It sounds weird, but last night and today I've been having like PMS cramps - but it's way too early to be PMS or implantation! So who knows?! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->