KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Getting ready to go get blood work again, yippee.... hope everyone has a nice morning/afternoon/night, where ever you are!

good morning Andrea...I'm just getting ready for work and then later I might have time to catch up on all the pages I missed.

Hi Andrea good luck hope them numbers are high. When do you get your results?

My ticker say that I ov in 8 days I think its just Loz, Sammi and me that are still waiting to ov everyone else has already and a couple ov today. to the ladies that have ov or are ov today :dust: and fx for you I want to see more bfp soon on this thread and to us 3 ladies that have yet to ov :sex: like crazy. have a geat day ladies time for me to go to work

My ticker say that I ov in 8 days I think its just Loz, Sammi and me that are still waiting to ov everyone else has already and a couple ov today. to the ladies that have ov or are ov today :dust: and fx for you I want to see more bfp soon on this thread and to us 3 ladies that have yet to ov :sex: like crazy. have a geat day ladies time for me to go to work

Have a good day!! Hopefully we see loads of :bfp: this month!! (well, I guess next month)...

Getting ready to go get blood work again, yippee.... hope everyone has a nice morning/afternoon/night, where ever you are!

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the results! :)

Goodmorning all!

How did u sleep lastnight Jen?

Like crap!! I don't even know when I ended up falling asleep, but I woke up at 5:30 this morning with all the lights on, and I'm soooo out of it today haha...

How about you?

Oh no that's not good! I actually slept really good when I finally fell asleep. I am hoping today is a better day....I really feel out this month now tho. DH has ben nothing but a crabass lately and its pissing me off

Oh no that's not good! I actually slept really good when I finally fell asleep. I am hoping today is a better day....I really feel out this month now tho. DH has ben nothing but a crabass lately and its pissing me off

Ugh don't you hate that?! DB has been great lately, but yesterday was an awful day for us :(

How are you feeling today?

Haha I tried that fb prediction thing and mine says "Jen dear, today is your lucky day and you're achieving something new..." -- hmmm, ov day? Does this mean...? LOL :haha:

Sandy, Loz is 5-6 days late on her AF today. She updated a day or two ago. Hoping for a :bfp: for her!

Good luck for the test, Andrea! Hoping the levels are getting high faster! :dust:

Heya, Jen, Tiff and Sammi. How have you been?

Tiff, did you BD last night?

Ugh don't you hate that?! DB has been great lately, but yesterday was an awful day for us :(

How are you feeling today?

Haha I tried that fb prediction thing and mine says "Jen dear, today is your lucky day and you're achieving something new..." -- hmmm, ov day? Does this mean...? LOL :haha:

I feel a lot better no headache!

Something new huh? A baby? ;)

Tiff -- haha that's what I took it as, but OF COURSE I would read it that way LOL :haha:
I wish those things were even remotely valid :p

Do you really feel like you're out? Like no chance at all?

Tiff -- haha that's what I took it as, but OF COURSE I would read it that way LOL :haha:

Haha

Oh yea, def out. I'm on my phone right now. When I get on my computer I will explain why I am out...BD 3 times and only 1 really count and that was last Thursday which I think was way toooo soon

Haha

Oh yea, def out. I'm on my phone right now. When I get on my computer I will explain why I am out...BD 3 times and only 1 really count and that was last Thursday which I think was way toooo soon

Yeah I was on my phone last night when we were talking, I know what a pain that is! Let me know when you're around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->