KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hi ladies :hugs: how is everyone? Ive had a busy couple of days with my DB family over.... was great seeing them, I feel like part of his family and they all think Im the greatest thing to ever happen to him lol :haha:

Well ladies we will find out soon enough I hope. Im debating if i should stop the home hok(home ovulation kit) Maybe i should just let nature take its course or finish this month with hok and then not use it again

Well ladies we will find out soon enough I hope. Im debating if i should stop the home hok(home ovulation kit) Maybe i should just let nature take its course or finish this month with hok and then not use it again

Hi ladies...I was going to use that this month but then I thought it would just stress me out more so I don't blame you if you want to stop after this month starts to get $$$ after a while

Oh well - I so want my bfp this month, Zara. I don't we will be even BDing next month though. DH is moody. Blah. :dohh:

Hey, Emily. We missed you here - I was wondering where you disappeared. Glad you are back - hope you feeling well! So you are in your TWW too. How was your BDing? :haha:

Lacey - I would advise you to use your OPKs and finish them off for this month. If you don't get your surge or think it's not helping you then you can quit on em. But when you already have them - why not try on them.

Doing well, Emily. All of us are in the TWW except for 3 ladies - Sammi, Sandy and Lacey. They won't be until next week.

hi ladies :hugs: how is everyone? Ive had a busy couple of days with my DB family over.... was great seeing them, I feel like part of his family and they all think Im the greatest thing to ever happen to him lol :haha:

Aww that's so nice! Isn't it the best feeling to be so accepted?

Im not sure whats going on with me today tbh.... Ive been feeling all crampy like AF is gonna start real soon....:shrug: Other then that Im fine.... accutly been able to sleep the past few nights without much of a problem lol which has been great :haha:

Aww that's so nice! Isn't it the best feeling to be so accepted?

Oh I love his family, having mine so far away now it makes it sooo nice to feel I still have family about.... :happydance: They are just so much like my family its great :haha:

Hi, Sandy. How was your day at work? or still at work?

just finished work at home now and omg I don't know it I'll be able to read what I missed this am I was at page 345 and now it at 440+ I'm never going to catch up hope I didn't miss much

I am waiting for my OH to get home i know i should do it every other day, but i want it now...any of you ever feel that way?

Oh well - I so want my bfp this month, Zara. I don't we will be even BDing next month though. DH is moody. Blah. :dohh:

lol would be freaky but still hope for this month ...nothing wrong with that but next month it is if it aint this month lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->