KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

im gonna sound thick but can some1 read my prediction and say what it means in thick people terms lol??

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in July 2012, I see the date of the 1st as being important. I see everything well around both pregnancy and birth. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

so does that mean? well if right lol i conceive in september and miss my october af??

That's right!

Oh - Tiff. I so agree with you on that! Even I was shocked on that frequent BFP posting - I even saw it today a few more pictures the thread was named "my bfp progression" by the same person.

That is really over the top!!!

Right. It's 22:45 here so going to get some sleep as need to be up at 6am. Have a lovely eve and stay positive!
Forget BDing. Make love instead! (insert favourite Barry White song here) :winkwink:

Hope, Lou feels better. Will catch her in the morning.

How are you Zara? how much do you pay for those predictions?

it was on ebay and was a laugh but see she had few good feed backs on other sites.....

and was £4...£4.50 on special atm....around that price anyway x

ive heard people say that they have messaged her back and she its lovely and dont charge nothing else x

it is over the top...if i get mine i will say ok i got bfp and that is that ....its like rubbing it in otherwise.....id be excited but will still be here for every1 else till they get theres no matter how long it takes xx

I Love TTCING it is so much fun, dont think of it as bding and think of it as making love

OOPS I hope I didn't start anything. Lets delete our comments about it just in case k girls?

this is 1 i used -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Psychic-...cal_New_Age&hash=item23133d7947#ht_957wt_1139

They should start predicting without charging. You never know behind the screen that they are real psychics or not? Maybe there some people who gives you a reading and earn online - it's not difficult you know and they know you won't even kill them for being wrong :rofl:

lol...well i did it as a laugh and me and lou was comparing....was weird with tiffs bfps but well.....

i think its this month lmao.....i can hope :)

yeah im hoping...my OH will be going to ranger school sometime soon

We all are getting our BFPs this month or next, hopefully. :hugs:

well if mine is next month ur b4 me on list so u get this month or b4 me next month lmao....

but this month still feels like a gooden xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->