KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Im not sure whats going on with me today tbh.... Ive been feeling all crampy like AF is gonna start real soon....:shrug: Other then that Im fine.... accutly been able to sleep the past few nights without much of a problem lol which has been great :haha:

I'm glad your getting some sleep..af cramps can also mean other things like your pg fx for you emily

like seriously i might justy say lets do it every night now...I love making love to my OH.

Im not sure whats going on with me today tbh.... Ive been feeling all crampy like AF is gonna start real soon....:shrug: Other then that Im fine.... accutly been able to sleep the past few nights without much of a problem lol which has been great :haha:

I'm glad your getting some sleep..af cramps can also mean other things like your pg fx for you emily

I can hope, just not getting my hopes up with it...... I will see where this goes I guess.... Im thinking Im just gonna wait to see if and when I get AF but if its not here by the 24th Im gonna be testing lol

Aww that's really cute, Emily.

You are only 7DPO, Emily. Don't count yourself out just yet!

Be Honest with me Ladies...Do any of you already have baby names picked out?

I've been trying to make :sex: like its not a baby making chore cuz I think that kills the mood plus I don't want hunny to feel like all I'm using him for is a baby. so I've been pleasing him a little more then myself which benefits me in the end anyway the more I do for him the more he does for me if ya know what I mean.

I do too
For a Boy: Chase Michael
a girl: Makenzie Ann

I can hope, just not getting my hopes up with it...... I will see where this goes I guess.... Im thinking Im just gonna wait to see if and when I get AF but if its not here by the 24th Im gonna be testing lol

last month I just tested that one time got my bfn then just waited like you till af or the day she was due....she showed up for me she like to do that I hope its diff for you

Sandy, I'm with you there. But there something weird about me - I forget about TTC whilst :sex: cause I enjoy to the bits and I think nothing else but having fun, lol.

Aww that's really cute, Emily.

You are only 7DPO, Emily. Don't count yourself out just yet!

Well I have the cramps and well..... my CM has dried up which seems to be one of my signs for either spotting or AF.... Guess I can hope its a sign of IB spotting.... I dont know.... (Im not spotting yet....)The symptoms I had vanished a couple of days go too.... :shrug: Im just not worrying about it.... just going with the flow lol :haha:

im gonna go sweeties,,,,,im sure ill have loads 2 read i morning....will speak 2 u all very soon xxxxx zand enjoy ya night/day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->