KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah that's the best way ... worrying won't make you any more or less pregnant!

I've been okay! Feeling like I might be out for this month, but it's WAY too soon to actually know so I'm trying not to be too concerned :)

Oh I know hunnie.... Im feeling more towards being out this month.... havent totally given up all hope but ya I dont think this month is my month.... should still be early for me too though..... I dont know.....

Hi FragileDoll :hugs: Its only 12:20 here but Ive just told DB I'll come to bed in about 10 minutes..... As Ive been able to sleep better Im gonna keep trying to sleep earlier (early for me anyways lol)

Haha - I don't what's wrong with me nowadays. I can't sleep even if I'm awake for 2 days in a row. Crap! :dohh:

Wow it's not even 7:30 pm here! Bedtime is FAAR away for me!

We need to do everything we can to keep those negative thoughts away... they really don't do anyone any good, right?

I wish I could go outside! I work from home 2 nights a week and can't leave my computer's side haha

Im back...OH is not home yet and my mood is gon on bding tonight LOL

Mum keeps yelling at me - she says, 'Why on earth don't you sleep?'

I get that from almost everyone.... but if you cant sleep theres not much you can do though.... I have even seen my dr about it and he wouldnt give me anything to help..... :shrug: think he was worried Id get addicted to the tablets and NEED them to sleep.....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->