KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

good morning ladies
I just read a few pages back and ana I hope your ok, you will always have us girls to talk to if you need someone :hugs:
I'm tired this am Hunny woke me up at 4am to :sex: that was nice but I was so tired that I wasn't into it as much as he wanted me to be so he didn't get a chance to finish oh well. I'll have to wait till later tonight to finish him off and myself I think i was kinda sleeping in the begining part of it. I'm off to work hope I can talk to ya ladies later today

I am the same sometimes. Hope you have lots of :sex: :sex: tonight!

Loz is 5 days late for her af, I hope Loz gets her :bfp: soon - she is on the 4th after Carla. Carla is next!

I don't remember who's after Loz - maybe Sandy? then it's me lol. :rofl:

I so wanna see all the remaining :bfp: this cycle - BRING IT ON!

Thanks hun!!!
I so feel that this in my month - check out my BDing schedule on my BBT charts - dont want to brag on here after seeing what some of you have done this month - we must be rabbits - is all I will say hehe

If I dont get my bfp this month I will be really disappointed.
:bfp:'s here we come!! !

Fingers crossed for all of us Carla. Even I would be devastated if I dont get my :bfp: this cycle. I'll give up on TTC! :cry:

Loz is 5 days late for her af, I hope Loz gets her :bfp: soon - she is on the 4th after Carla. Carla is next!

I don't remember who's after Loz - maybe Sandy? then it's me lol. :rofl:

I so wanna see all the remaining :bfp: this cycle - BRING IT ON!

Thanks hun!!!
I so feel that this in my month - check out my BDing schedule on my BBT charts - dont want to brag on here after seeing what some of you have done this month - we must be rabbits - is all I will say hehe

If I dont get my bfp this month I will be really disappointed.
:bfp:'s here we come!! !

Fingers crossed for all of us Carla. Even I would be devastated if I dont get my :bfp: this cycle. I'll give up on TTC! :cry:

afternooon ladies.. Went to bed with headache...woke up with a headache- joyful!! Hope u all well.
xxx

I have also heard making wishes on a shooting star would come true too. I never did anything - I just talk to myself and wish to myself. :rofl: I know God would hear me talking to myself and would make it come true for me. He told me, right ya Jesus? :blush:

Have to see that shooting star first. I have only ever seen 1, when I was about 15 years!!!

But I am right with you on the talking to myself and The Big Man upstairs listening and fulfilling those wishes and dreams. :blush:

Nope - I never saw one. My bad!

just been reading, hope all r ok now and u all got ya sleep ok....

Ana soz i read whats going on, hope hubby has picked u up now or is going to soon

me - im good i suppose lol....probs gonna send a bit of time away from pc 2day as i keep getting headaches and now i cant find my glasses...they help cos they r tinted and i have photophobia and might be where all headaches r coming from recently....i got some stock coming 2day aswell for my website....just a small amount a trying it out so i can take the samples of that r on there already so that would be cool :) xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Jen, Kristin and Carla. Yup I am okay - DH picked me in the morning and then took a nap. Just woke up.

afternooon ladies.. Went to bed with headache...woke up with a headache- joyful!! Hope u all well.
xxx

Hope you're feeling better!

Hiya. Feeling bit better. just wish my blood head ache would ease a tad...
Got quite tender nipples today too..and had really bad cramps (similar to perdio pains) this morning... just soooo hoping this is our month!!!
i would love the fact of leaving the test in a card for OH to look at on the day of our wedding next fri!! xxx

xxx

Hope you're feeling better!

Hiya. Feeling bit better. just wish my blood head ache would ease a tad...
Got quite tender nipples today too..and had really bad cramps (similar to perdio pains) this morning... just soooo hoping this is our month!!!
i would love the fact of leaving the test in a card for OH to look at on the day of our wedding next fri!! xxx

btw your ticker makes me laugh... apparently I'm not missing out on not getting a psychic reading :haha:

Jen, I was scared to death. I was just screaming and jumping whilst DH hits that darn thing with a stick.

Rite I have a bit of catching up to do. Not been able to come on all day my Internet on my phone was down.

I think I'm ovulating early iv had all the cramps and a lot of ewcm I have bedded tho so if I have iv got my days covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->