KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Where is everyone today? It's so quiet!

Yes where is everyone?? The night I dont make it on here it takes me over 2 hours to catch up and now I missed 1 page in over 2 hours!!

go figure!!
haha

I think I know where everyone is!!!

They are all getting ready to sit and watch the beginning of celeb big brother!!!
a bunch of sad people

ssshhhh dont tell them - I am lying on the couch with the laptop on my lap, oh and channel 5 is on the tellie!!! hehe

Ahh - I'm here Jen. :hugs: Was playing games - ya girls dont know I'm a game freak like DH! we both fights at having turns. :rofl:

They are all getting ready to sit and watch the beginning of celeb big brother!!!
a bunch of sad people

ssshhhh dont tell them - I am lying on the couch with the laptop on my lap, oh and channel 5 is on the tellie!!! hehe

What's that?! I don't have cable so I'm completely out of the loop!! (Plus I'm in Canada - enough said haha)

Bahaha - I so agree with ya. Actually our gossip girlie is busy with the sales - Tiff. She keep the thread fun and going.

Ahh - I'm here Jen. :hugs: Was playing games - ya girls dont know I'm a game freak like DH! we both fights at having turns. :rofl:

I play games at work, out of boredom!! At home I always read or watch movies and do cross-stitch... might as well be 80 haha :haha:

I am too laying down with my laptop on me - hearing some news on the TV at the same time.

Just It Girl on fb haha... and then some on my iPhone as well

I just want to play no matter what it is. :rofl: I play with the neighbor's kids too sometimes. :blush:

I play games at work, out of boredom!! At home I always read or watch movies and do cross-stitch... might as well be 80 haha :haha:

Oh my gosh!!! I also do cross stitch!!! But havent really had time to do it these hols

Oh my gosh!!! I also do cross stitch!!! But havent really had time to do it these hols

Really?! I find it so soothing ... lets my mind go numb for awhile haha

a bunch of sad people

What's that?! I don't have cable so I'm completely out of the loop!! (Plus I'm in Canada - enough said haha)

Channel 5 is one of our 5 terrestrial channels - ones we can all get without cable or a digi box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->