KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yes, Carla. I'm home - internet keeps on disconnecting on my face and can't catch up with the posts. How are you hun?

Geez, I'm so craving pizza now - I'll blame ya Carla. lol jk. :hugs:

Not a problem!!! I will let you all know a little later on how good it really is!!!!
Just love pizza, but because I am trying to loose weight I hardly ever have it these days.
So by the time I get back from weight watchers the pizza should be here.
Just have to put up with my mom for about 30 minutes before pizza as we always go together

Yes, Carla. I'm home - internet keeps on disconnecting on my face and can't catch up with the posts. How are you hun?

I am still feeling realy grotty!!! this cold has really hit me hard this time. Think thats because I havent had a cold in ages

Grrr - that's so mean Carla. jk :rofl:

Hope you feel better after having some pizza. I always feel better after having some chocolates or cupcakes..nom nom nom. :haha:

weight watchers chocolate wafers are sure to follow the pizza - esp if OH has anything to do with it!!! He just loves my wafers. I usually have to buy at least 5 packs of 5 a week!!! YUP 25 wafers between the 2 of us a week. I usually have 1 wafer a day!!

ive just had a ham and mushroom pizza!! was lush but now feel very very fat!!!

haha - the whole pizza?? or just a few slices?? Love ham and mush pizza too!!

I can't have pizza.... I'm lactose intolerant and the cheese ruins me! :(

oh no Jen, I really feel for you!! dont you make your own pizzas using the lacto free cheese?

I had better get ready for weight watchers. chat again later - after my yummy pizza!! teehee

oh no Jen, I really feel for you!! dont you make your own pizzas using the lacto free cheese?

no I actually never have! I can eat really aged cheddar, so I could try that too... I do get lacto free milk and ice cream, I've just never tried making my own pizza!

Jen - I mostly make pizzas at home they are more yummy than the ones I order. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->