KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm all for positivity but I'm also a fan of being honest about one's feelings... :flower:

I got my last cat when I was 18 years old. My mom got her last puppy just a 2 weeks later and the 2 of them were best buddies!!! She (my cat) would walk up the passage calling him(the dog) and then the game would start!!! I so miss them!!!
My cat was eventually put to sleep about 3 years ago as she was very ill.

Long story about the dog though. I miss them sooo much

Come in girls we said this was going to be a positive month get all them bad thoughts out of your head.

We need more of them bfp's this month.

Are you all past ov now? I know it's on the front page but takes ages to load on my phone

Yeah my ticker says I ov'ed today, but I think I did yesterday or even Monday!

Yeah pets are the greatest little companions!! No one gives such unconditional love :D

I got my last cat when I was 18 years old. My mom got her last puppy just a 2 weeks later and the 2 of them were best buddies!!! She (my cat) would walk up the passage calling him(the dog) and then the game would start!!! I so miss them!!!

Awww sorry to hear it, are you getting a new pet? :hugs:

Come in girls we said this was going to be a positive month get all them bad thoughts out of your head.

Are you all past ov now? I know it's on the front page but takes ages to load on my phone

I am defo in 2WW!!!
and think most of us are also in 2WW. only a few waiting to OV.

I am defo in 2WW!!!
and think most of us are also in 2WW. only a few waiting to OV.

I just can't shake these weird cramps!! I've had them since Sunday night... thought they were Ov cramps, but why won't they quit? :shrug:

Not at the mo. I have told him though that I will get my rottie as soon as we move to a bigger house with a bigger garden.

Not at the mo. I have told him though that I will get my rottie as soon as we move to a bigger house with a bigger garden.

Rotties are so sweet!! I used to have one!

I just love them!!!
So many people are scared of them. I dont understand why. If you get your puppy from well tempered parents and dont tease them as pups - you will be rewared with a lovely, loving rottie!!!

Well ladies I'm off for about an hour... just long enough to leave the office and get home to walk the dog, feed him (and myself), and jump back on the computer to work for 3 more hours :p

Talk to you all shortly! :)

Sammi, I Ov around CD14 or CD15 but my tickers says I Ov on CD16. I'm definitely in the TWW. The remaining ladies would be in their TWW when we have past our one week of the TWW. :hugs:

Just got back - was updating my journal. It looks more like a disney land than a TTC journal. Bahhaa

Back :) For the next 3 hours... (unless I have another bat incident - I'm PRAYING I don't!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->