KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey Ladies,
I am finally home. I missed all of you. so can someone update me quick?

Am I the only brat in here left???

No your not the only brat here!!! I am still here!! was just reading your journal and getting some ideas on how I can attract more stalkers. Might start by editing my sig. And might actually start putting a bit more in.

Any suggestions?? :shrug:

Am I the only brat in here left???

No your not the only brat here!!! I am still here!! was just reading your journal and getting some ideas on how I can attract more stalkers. Might start by editing my sig. And might actually start putting a bit more in.

Any suggestions?? :shrug:

Carla, make it colorful. Add emoticons, graphics - it's fun to read.

I never imagined people would love reading my disney land - actually I was hell bored when I sat down to write my journal and did all that crazy stuff. Glad people loved it, teehee.

And I never knew you had a journal, Carla. Otherwise I would have stalked long back - lemme run a check. :hugs:

Jen - you're back? so soon? You're getting addicted to BnB, hun.

Lol you know what's funny? I'm only on BnB when I'm working -- THAT's how much I work :haha:

Well, other than when it's really late at night and I pop on because I can't sleep, but that's rare

Pizza huh? I had dominos pizza last night it had ham, pineapple and red peppers on it. it was so good

Wow that means you work 24/7, innit. :haha:

Oh so sorry - it's late in here too but I suffer from Insomnia bahaha.

Back :) For the next 3 hours... (unless I have another bat incident - I'm PRAYING I don't!!!)

Lets hope not!!! reminds me of my bat incident - but not as hair raising as yours -

I was out in the middle of no where and landed up staying a night in a half finished house - aka no ceilings!!!
Imagine it - 6am - the sun is just starting to make its daily appearance when I am rudely awoken but bats dive bombing me in bed.
Well, it didnt take me very long to get out of bed and out of the house!!!
There I was, standing outside a house in the middle of now where, in my pj's at 6am!!!
All I can do when I think about this incident is laugh!!

yeah it was a craving last night had to have...LOL I get like that sometimes

Back :) For the next 3 hours... (unless I have another bat incident - I'm PRAYING I don't!!!)

Lets hope not!!! reminds me of my bat incident - but not as hair raising as yours -

I was out in the middle of no where and landed up staying a night in a half finished house - aka no ceilings!!!
Imagine it - 6am - the sun is just starting to make its daily appearance when I am rudely awoken but bats dive bombing me in bed.
There I was, standing outside a house in the middle of now where, in my pj's at 6am!!!

Aaah omgosh!!! That's hilarious and traumatizing all at the same time! :rofl:

I'm wondering how long it will take for me to stop being afraid that there are bats hiding all over my house :dohh:

Thank God DB comes home tomorrow!! :haha:

Aaah omgosh!!! That's hilarious and traumatizing all at the same time! :rofl:

I'm wondering how long it will take for me to stop being afraid that there are bats hiding all over my house :dohh:

Thank God DB comes home tomorrow!! :haha:

Yeah!!! I would so have found somewhere else to stay the night out of pure fear of the dreaded flying black thingies!!!!
haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->