KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Back :) For the next 3 hours... (unless I have another bat incident - I'm PRAYING I don't!!!)

Lets hope not!!! reminds me of my bat incident - but not as hair raising as yours -

I was out in the middle of no where and landed up staying a night in a half finished house - aka no ceilings!!!
Imagine it - 6am - the sun is just starting to make its daily appearance when I am rudely awoken but bats dive bombing me in bed.
Well, it didnt take me very long to get out of bed and out of the house!!!
There I was, standing outside a house in the middle of now where, in my pj's at 6am!!!
All I can do when I think about this incident is laugh!!

Aaah omgosh!!! That's hilarious and traumatizing all at the same time! :rofl:

I'm wondering how long it will take for me to stop being afraid that there are bats hiding all over my house :dohh:

Thank God DB comes home tomorrow!! :haha:

Yeah!!! I would so have found somewhere else to stay the night out of pure fear of the dreaded flying black thingies!!!!
haha

I was debating on sleeping at my parents' house!! :haha: I probably should have, as I only ended up getting 3 hours of sleep!

PS - The Pizza Hut here is terrible too... horrible service, mediocre food... I avoid them all now!

im exhausted and im thinking a nap. so i will talk to you ladies later Have a good night
:hug:

Have a good nap!

My dog is ruining my plan to work in my pj's tonight :( He wants to go outsode AGAIN, but it's only 6:30pm here and I have loads of neighbours.... which means I have to put on real clothes :(

:haha:

Have a good nap!

My dog is ruining my plan to work in my pj's tonight :( He wants to go outsode AGAIN, but it's only 6:30pm here and I have loads of neighbours.... which means I have to put on real clothes :(

YY??
Why dont you just put a pair of trackie bottoms and a big jacket on over your PJ's!!
they wont know any better
haha

Have a good nap!

YY??
Why dont you just put a pair of trackie bottoms and a big jacket on over your PJ's!!
they wont know any better
haha

I just threw a little sundress on - still v. comfy! It's 31C here with the humidex, which is about 89F so it's too warm for a jacket! :haha:

oh no - yeah way to hot for trackey and jacket!!!
yay for the sundress!!!

Jen - I never worry what I am wearing. I have gone outside wearing non ironed clothes for like billions of time - I don't care what they say. :rofl:

Jen - I never worry what I am wearing. I have gone outside wearing non ironed clothes for like billions of time - I don't care what they say. :rofl:

Haha well when it's dark out I don't care much, but these pj pants were a bit too embarrassing!! :haha:

Hmm I'm debating on ordering take-out for dinner... I usually get it once a week, but DB thinks that's too much!

Though he's away right now, so I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him :rofl:

Hmm I'm debating on ordering take-out for dinner... I usually get it once a week, but DB thinks that's too much!

Though he's away right now, so I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him :rofl:

Pizza is always a good option!! haha

Haha well when it's dark out I don't care much, but these pj pants were a bit too embarrassing!! :haha:

Why? have you got Barney on them or Tinkie Winkie and Po? :haha:

LOL no! Just writing... they're Christmas ones, so it's stuff about mistletoe and lighting fires :rofl:

Any night is a good night for take out :haha:

Agreed! And I don't think one night a week for a treat is overkill!

Unfortunately pizza's not an option :( No one around here offers it with lactose-free ingredients, though Pizza Pizza has a gluten-free dough option so maybe it won't be long! :)

Huh Jen - DH is the same here. He thinks it's always too much. :dohh:

It sucks huh? Some nights I just don't WANT to cook, especially when I can't even start making dinner until 9pm because of work -- no thanks!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->