KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sammi, yes it's so quite in here today. Wondering where are all the ladies.

And so agree with you there - this month is moving so slow. I do not think I would be able to survive this TWW if this quiteness doesn't break!

I know where is everyone.

Oh no you need to I'm still hear. And I need you.

Well I'm confused I think I may have already ovulated or I'm due to today or tomorrow, I have all the usual signs. So I am early but I have bedded so covered all my days so far

I'm feel very relaxed about it all this month iv not changed anything just continued as if it's a normal month.

Relaxing with 1 glass of wine tonight I need it after the day iv had lol

I'm feel very relaxed about it all this month iv not changed anything just continued as if it's a normal month.

Relaxing with 1 glass of wine tonight I need it after the day iv had lol

Hey, I'm back!!
Sorry I was away so long,just got busy

How you doing?

Hey I'm good thanks just having a glass of wine (which I prob shouldn't be doing when ttc) and watching a bit of tv.

How are you?

I'm also watching tellie - :shhh: I'm watching Big Brother. :shhh:
I'm meant to be going to a 50th bday party tomorrow night - not sure I will beable to resist at least 1 glass of something. But will see what excuse I can come up with

Well I dont think im getting a job at sears at all. The lady just did not seem interested in hiring me. I wont know if I go for the final interview until late next week or early the week after

oh no Pnut!!! that is such a long wait!!!
no need to worry we will help to distract you!!!
:hugs: :hug:

Oh no I can't stand jedwood they really annoy me plus my dh won't let me watch it ha ha.

Oh I'd have 1 surly that won't hurt but it is personal choice. I mean I
Just want to be relaxed about it this month and plus I needed a glass to calm me down ha ha

Well I dont think im getting a job at sears at all. The lady just did not seem interested in hiring me. I wont know if I go for the final interview until late next week or early the week after

Stay positive you could still get it

ja Jedward are just sooo annoying esp in their Tigger coats and Panda shoes!!!! they look rediculous!!!!

I will most likely have just 1 glass.

Can I ask you ladies to please check which one of these links work please.

My Ovulation Chart

or

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/362221/ttc.png

Or do they both work?
TA

Oh and their hair what the hek is going on with that lol

I will be watching x factor tomorrow tho

Oh and their hair what the hek is going on with that lol

I will be watching x factor tomorrow tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online