KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Well I dont think im getting a job at sears at all. The lady just did not seem interested in hiring me. I wont know if I go for the final interview until late next week or early the week after

Lacey, why not apply somewhere else while you wait for a call from em in the mean time? Just saying.

Sammi, you are due Ov within 6 days. I guess you should get down BDing starting today or tomorrow and BD everyother day for the next 5 days to cover your fertile window.

Oh hell yes - Love watching X Factor!!!!
Will have to wait till Sunday to watch it if I go to the party.
The girl from 'The Only Way Is Essex' is such an air head!!!! she thinks an MP owns the houses of commons!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :haha:

I have been trying to stay positive, but I feel like I have so much pressure on me because my OH doesnt want to go to ranger school if I dont have a job because most of his paycheck goes to his exwife for the kids and we struglle making bills and he dont want me to go through that by myself while he is gone

Oh yeah I'm bedding for at least the next week every other day surely that will cover me. Dh aint complaining

Sammi, I see your in your ticker that you are in your fertile period so I guess the symptoms you are having are right. You are 5 days away for your Ov - so start BDing from tonight and everyday till the next 5 days. :hugs:

:dust:

Oh hell yes - Love watching X Factor!!!!
Will have to wait till Sunday to watch it if I go to the party.
The girl from 'The Only Way Is Essex' is such an air head!!!! she thinks an MP owns the houses of commons!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :haha:

Oh I'm so sad I went to the Manchester and Liverpool auditions I love it.

Lol bless her she she is so funny and dumb hahahahaha

Lacey, you are too in your fertile period and 5 days away from Ov - start BDing from tonight you too. :dust:

Carla your chances are good. Sending tons and tons of baby dust your way. :dust:

BTW - how do you do charting? it confuses the hell outta me. I tried doing my own once! :shock:

BTW - how do you do charting? it confuses the hell outta me. I tried doing my own once! :shock:

Its actually really easy and cheap!!

First you will need to get a bbt thermometer - it goes to 2 decimal points, 36.64'C - normal thermo's only give 1 decimal point 36.6'C

Then start taking your temp at the same time every day - they do recommend taking temps after at least 3 hours solid sleep. You can take your temp where ever you want. I usually put my thermo up - as close to my cervix as possible, but can take temp under your arm or under tongue.
I take my temp at around 8am every morning.

Oh iv never charted I find it stresses me even more about ttc. Poise I have a terrible memory and would forget to do my temp haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->