KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

So is it necessary to get a BBT thermo for temps or can we use the normal thermo that we use for fevers?

And we can check the temp anytime of the day or is it recommended to check right after you wake up?

Lacey, I feel your pain. I have been applying everywhere but not getting any response. Sucks a lifetime!

I am learning so much about my body by temping. I never realised that by cervix temp increases after OV.

So is it necessary to get a BBT thermo for temps or can we use the normal thermo that we use for fevers?

And we can check the temp anytime of the day or is it recommended to check right after you wake up?

You will have to check if your thermo gives 2 decimals places. If it does then yes you can use it. if not then no cant use.

The do recommend that you take your temp at the same time every day. as soon as poss after waking. During term time I usually temp at 6:30am as that is when I wake up. Over weekends I just wake up at 6:30ish take temp and go back to sleep.
but I dont see why you cant take temp at like 12pm everyday.
I am no expert though
will see if I can find more info for you

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/preconception/suspectingaproblem/howtochartyourtemp/

Last one for now -

https://www.askbaby.com/charting-your-bbt.htm

there we go. lots for you girls to read up on

at least I am not tempting you all with pizza talk again!!!
haha

Are BBT thermo different from the normal ones? I don't have a BBT thermo but do have the normal one wish I could use that one. Teehee.

Rite ladies I'm going to call it a night I'm so tired.

I shall speak to you in the morning hope you all sleep well

Hi Ladies!

I didn't find you on the other thread so thought I'd touch base with you all here. My mom had surgery for colon cancer yesterday. Had a hysterectomy, removed a part of her bladder, and removed her sigmoid colon. She came out with flying colors and will have to have chemo once she recovers. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I miss you gals.

On a NTNB note, DH and I are still keeping our fingers crossed for this month. According to a ClearBlue OV test I had left over I ov'd on our 3rd wedding anniversary (tuesday) so we DD that night and Wed night ... SO HOPING!!!!

How has everyone been?

Hi Greer, Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you mom is did so well in the surgery.

I see you OVed at about the same time as many of us. We are all planning on testing on 30/31 August - when af doesnt show up!! Feel free to join us.

I have been suffering with a really bad cold, but starting to feel better!!
Now to just enjoy the last week of my holiday! Back to the grind stone the week after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->