KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well its possible to be early but with some of the symptoms u have been having it could be a good thing....hope it is :) and i wont see result so if any1 gets a bfp...plz pvt message me on fb hahaha xx

just thought id pop in b4 bed to say im gonna miss ya all over the 2ww....but the 1s on my facebook i may post on it or something....if i get funny things going on i will put something like a hint...or message on 1 of ya walls lmao...just so no1 else gets it what i mean....
af cramps atm tho....sort of belly feeling like it but not as bad as af haha xxx

So your leaving for your trip tomorrow, Zara we will miss you lots! Have lots of fun. :hugs:

Only on for a little while but thought Id just pop on and say hi to all you ladies :hugs: How is everyone today?

as for me... Ive just started spotting.... Extreamly light though.... :shrug:

I have to be up major early tomorrow as DB has his kids.... so I have to be out of the house from 9-4..... I get to be there for the last 3 hours now! YEAH!!! :haha: I cant wait till the end of next month so we can go back to court so I can be there for the whole time he has his kids! lol

Looks good, hun. Hope you get your :bfp: Let us know!

thanx hun i will try.......

i cant help it but that pulling i had on left has sort of died down a little and now its right side that is doing it....and i just streched my arm up 2 open window and ouch! it pulled and hurt....dunno what may be causing it :( xxx

Thanks ladies :hugs: and zaney believe me IF I get a BFP I will be shouting it from the roof tops lol! :yipee: :haha:

Hi Greer, Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you mom is did so well in the surgery.

I see you OVed at about the same time as many of us. We are all planning on testing on 30/31 August - when af doesnt show up!! Feel free to join us.

I have been suffering with a really bad cold, but starting to feel better!!
Now to just enjoy the last week of my holiday! Back to the grind stone the week after

AHHHHH. HOORAY!!! I am totally going to test with you all if I don't break down and do it before then ... ha!

DH and I are feeling really good about this month even though we weren't tracking (we didn't really do that anyway).

I did do some OV tests. Has anyone had lots of success with these? I had two brands. One was Target's brand and even last month I never really got a clear "darker" line. Obviously didn't this month on that brand. But got a VERY dark line Tuesday night on Clear Blue OV test. What do you all recommend in terms of tests?

I have only used the Clear Blue digital test for ovulation, and i was able to track mine. it shows a smiley face when ovulating :) we will see how it does this month though

well its possible to be early but with some of the symptoms u have been having it could be a good thing....hope it is :) and i wont see result so if any1 gets a bfp...plz pvt message me on fb hahaha xx

You'll be back by the 31st though right? Hopefully a lot of us can hold out until then, AF-free!!! :dust:

ok.....2 days ago left side hurting pulling blah blah now right....!! then day b4 that boobs felt like they were gonna drop of as that was my words i used to describe it...well the 1 boob anyway...........................
now.....................
my ears r gonna fall off!!! hahaha feels like i stuck cotton bud in each 1 and burst my eardrum......they r sore????? so .....left and right ovary....ears and boob!....the 1 boob haha....i aint even symptom spotting just the things im experiencing right now xx

Im ok JBear85 :hugs: Im looking forward to seeing my DB's kids tomorrow, I bet your so happy to have your DB for the weekend lol :haha:

Zaney, you might just be lucky :hugs: I know the feeling though.... Im hoping I am but I think after 2 years of neg's and disapointment I expect its just AF :shrug:

You'll be back by the 31st though right? Hopefully a lot of us can hold out until then, AF-free!!! :dust:

probs come back on 29th or 31st :) x

Im ok JBear85 :hugs: Im looking forward to seeing my DB's kids tomorrow, I bet your so happy to have your DB for the weekend lol :haha:

Zaney, you might just be lucky :hugs: I know the feeling though.... Im hoping I am but I think after 2 years of neg's and disapointment I expect its just AF :shrug:

ive had just over a year of bfn......and im never lucky...well i am 2 a point with kids i have but im always having bad luck lol so same a u will never expect no matter if i try not to think about it or do xx

Hi Greer, Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you mom is did so well in the surgery.

I see you OVed at about the same time as many of us. We are all planning on testing on 30/31 August - when af doesnt show up!! Feel free to join us.

I have been suffering with a really bad cold, but starting to feel better!!
Now to just enjoy the last week of my holiday! Back to the grind stone the week after

AHHHHH. HOORAY!!! I am totally going to test with you all if I don't break down and do it before then ... ha!

DH and I are feeling really good about this month even though we weren't tracking (we didn't really do that anyway).

I did do some OV tests. Has anyone had lots of success with these? I had two brands. One was Target's brand and even last month I never really got a clear "darker" line. Obviously didn't this month on that brand. But got a VERY dark line Tuesday night on Clear Blue OV test. What do you all recommend in terms of tests?

I have only used the Clear Blue digital test for ovulation, and i was able to track mine. it shows a smiley face when ovulating :) we will see how it does this month though

I never used OPKs - how much is that digi one?

Hi, Jen. How are you?

Zara, not sure about the symptoms. I never symptom spot ya know so can't really tell but hoping you get your BFP this cycle! :dust:

thanx me to i think i better go rest...not feeling to good anyway.....maybe il coming down with something....had it bad enough last cycle when i was ill for 3 weeks with flu!....mo way am i going back there lol ill miss ya all ....and cant wait till i come back catch up and that will speak very soon xxxxxxxxx

and ill be thinking of ya all and fingers will be crossed for u all xx

ive had just over a year of bfn......and im never lucky...well i am 2 a point with kids i have but im always having bad luck lol so same a u will never expect no matter if i try not to think about it or do xx

I think it just becomes difficult to not hope... even if BFN keeps showing its ugly face... but I just find it easy to shrug them off now.... :shrug: I dont think Im ever gonna believe I will get a BFP until Im holding my first born in my arms lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->