KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm spotting. In the ER, waiting on hcg blood results.

Hcg is somewhere in the 1200's. Baby was in the right spot on the u/s but they said it was too early to see a heart beat. :( they think I will be okay but it's obviously not certain. Thanks for thinking of me.

That's great - bless ya! Glad everything is fine. What did they tell about the time when the heart beat can be actually seen?

They didn't really say but I think it's generally around 7 weeks. I'm hoping there will be a visible heart beat when I go for my u/s I had scheduled the 31st.

Hi all

Kytti hope all stays ok... At least things all in right place and I've heard a bit of spotting can be normal.

I just laughed out loud and got some funny looks at u ladies talking about temping by cervix... Oh the thought of using it after ha ha

I've been staying with oh and his friends so not been online much he moans that I give too much attention to the Internet tut

Hope everyone been having a good weekend so far

Oh Andrea - hope you arent too stressed by all that!!! Glad to see HCG its looking healthy!!
GregsP - yeah - that conversation was really funny!!!

How is everyone today?

Hey kytti....spotting can be very normal in early pregnancy and ur hcg levels have doubled again since Wednesday so I think everything ill be okay. Praying for u, please keep us posted hun

Ana I thought I was goin to bed lastnight but contd to read haha

Goodmorning everyone!

oh my gosh!!! where is everyone today??

Or is everyone just waking up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79