KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I got to get some things done too, dads 60th birthday tomorrow at my sisters and I'm helping with the food. talk to you ladies later on today

I bought a BBT but haven't started using it, I may have to though because I think I might have missed it w/ POAS.

There are a few sites you can use to track your temps - fertility friend is one of them - thats the one I use and there is also countdown to pregnancy. both give you a calendar and graph. I use the FF app on my ipod! its great and so easy to use.

Do you have to be from UK to be a member for Fertility friend??

Hey Lacey - I dont think you need to be in UK to join them.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/
there is the website

Hi ya ladies, just woke up after a 3 hours nap in 19 hours. :wacko: Yesterday, slept for 6 hours in 49 hours. :shock: WTH is wrong with me?! Why on earth can't I sleep! I am missing my sleep already - on the other note, I am not even tired and do not feel exhausted at all is I am not taking enough sleep.

Am I in stress? :(

Hi Greer, Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you mom is did so well in the surgery.

I see you OVed at about the same time as many of us. We are all planning on testing on 30/31 August - when af doesnt show up!! Feel free to join us.

I have been suffering with a really bad cold, but starting to feel better!!
Now to just enjoy the last week of my holiday! Back to the grind stone the week after

AHHHHH. HOORAY!!! I am totally going to test with you all if I don't break down and do it before then ... ha!

DH and I are feeling really good about this month even though we weren't tracking (we didn't really do that anyway).

I did do some OV tests. Has anyone had lots of success with these? I had two brands. One was Target's brand and even last month I never really got a clear "darker" line. Obviously didn't this month on that brand. But got a VERY dark line Tuesday night on Clear Blue OV test. What do you all recommend in terms of tests?

I have only used the Clear Blue digital test for ovulation, and i was able to track mine. it shows a smiley face when ovulating :) we will see how it does this month though

I never used OPKs - how much is that digi one?

Digitals are expensive. i know for the 7 day one its like 20 something and for the 20 day kit its about $56!!!! i only used them because my friend had one left over that she never used and she gave them to me... but they work!

Do you know whats happened to Laine?? She hasnt been on here in ages - or I havent seen her on here in ages

For some reason she forgot this is her group too. :rofl:

She is in my other thread on TTC Buddies and is ready to test already. She got a :bfn: at 10DPO and was upset. Plus she is busy too she told me.

my ticker says 6 more days and I am fertile. I'm having trouble finding pre seed where I live (canada) not sure if they sell it here. I work at a pharmacy so I tried to see if I could order it and the 2 companys that we use don't carry it so I'm thinking we don't carry it in Canada. anyone know of another brand that is sperm friendly?

Conceive plus is another sperm friendly lube.

OMG - Thats hell expensive, Janene. I can't afford it - wish I had friends like you. :rofl:

Ello girls

Just catching up hood your all well.

Been very busy today.

its been like this all day. Think everyone has a really busy weekend!!

I was feeling rather nauseas earlier but supper seems to have eased that sick feeling - so glad!!

other than that starting to feel better - cold seems to be lifting too now
You had a good day?

Yah iv had a great day thanks just spent the day with my lo.

Oh glad your starting to feel better when are you due to test?

Can not believe I forgot to set x factor to record and iv missed the start :(

Ugh Iam here myy stupid DSL won't let me post here keeps on disconnecting on m face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->