KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm good. A bit down, school starts tomorrow and trying to come to terms with that :-/

How r u?

Oh, Im better then yesterday, calmed down a bit just upset over what happened....

Weekend was busy....sale was great!

I think I wil be more stressed as this is my last semester and its going to be hard

I'm good. A bit down, school starts tomorrow and trying to come to terms with that :-/

How r u?

Gah! This sounds selfish, but I'm pretty sad that you're not going to be around as much now!! :(

Oh, well maybe not less stressful then, just remember to relax as much as you can hun :hugs:

Jen, they will gradually. We are able to hook up and make boyfriends then I guess we'll be able too and we level up in the game.

Oh okay well that's cool! I have sent a "dating" request already, just waiting to hear back!

Jen, yes. You can make relationships with your neighbors as Good Friends, Best Friends, BFF, Boyrfriends/Girlfriends, Ex-Bfs/Gfs. :haha:

I have seen my neighbors, posting hot bath with their other half neighbors. bahaha. Sounds interesting.

This is one of the feed from my Sims neighbor.

Frank Ruvolo

It's true! My Sim and Becki's Sim have started Dating!
Getting into different types of friendships and relationships in The Sims Social means you get to do fun new things with them!
What do you think of the news? Click below for a reward!
10 minutes ago via The Sims Social · Like · · Get Social Points

Emily, what happened? did I miss something?

Well my DB's ex decided not to bring the kids for contact yesterday... she has said that we are not allowed to see them because we dont feed them, we dont look after them, we hit them and swear at them..... which are total lies.... she is just trying to be as spiteful as possible... we are calling our solicitor tomorrow morning about this....

Frank Ruvolo

Getting into different types of friendships and relationships in The Sims Social means you get to do fun new things with them!

More people need to play this game haha... and they need to fix it so that requests go through right away!

Well my DB's ex decided not to bring the kids for contact yesterday... she has said that we are not allowed to see them because we dont feed them, we dont look after them, we hit them and swear at them..... which are total lies.... she is just trying to be as spiteful as possible... we are calling our solicitor tomorrow morning about this....

Omgoodness! No one should have to put up with that crap... I'm so sorry to hear about it!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun - that's awful. :hugs:

Omgoodness! No one should have to put up with that crap... I'm so sorry to hear about it!! :hugs:

Well Im still upset about it now, but I have calmed down a bit now.... Its just the way his ex is, I knew she would do something like this after I got to meet the kids.... she doesnt want them to know their dad.... they beg and plead us not to make them go home.... its just so sad that she wont allow us all to get along..... even her new husband doesnt behave as badly as she does, hes accutly quite a nice guy..... :shrug:

Frank Ruvolo

More people need to play this game haha... and they need to fix it so that requests go through right away!

I just wish they get it fixed soon. I want to play so bad! I already bought a Great Kisser trait lol.

Frank Ruvolo

I just wish they get it fixed soon. I want to play so bad! I already bought a Great Kisser trait lol.

LOL that game sounds so funny :haha:

Well Im still upset about it now, but I have calmed down a bit now.... Its just the way his ex is, I knew she would do something like this after I got to meet the kids.... she doesnt want them to know their dad.... they beg and plead us not to make them go home.... its just so sad that she wont allow us all to get along..... even her new husband doesnt behave as badly as she does, hes accutly quite a nice guy..... :shrug:

Emily she's just being jealous of you because the kids get well along with you and your DB more than her. Well, that's mean of her. Kids are innocent and they are more closer to those who understands them and deal them the way they wanted to be dealt. You lot make them happy and they love being with you both and she just cant digest that.

It will be okay. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->