KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

lunch time and enjoying my homemade soup then off to work again.

Yum! What kind?

roasted potatos and bacon so yummy

Yum OMG I want that in my tum right now hahaha...

Hmmm will you talk to him about it? Or is he the type to get his back up if you confront him about it?

not sure this is all new to me been together almost 9 years and this is the first time ever that this has happened

Well, try not to worry about it and KEEP TRYING!! :sex: haha

Talk to you later - have a good day!

Ahhh my phone wont load the pages hope iv not missed anything important

Bahah - I don't wanna obsess. My internet never works properly in the PM it works fine in the AM. I am having trouble right now catching up with the posts - guess I'll come back in the AM most of you girls PM though.

hey ladies, how has everyone been today?
I've had a rather frustrating day with my cousin!! Took him into london to help him make an application to renew his south african passport - as he is dyslexic.
glad that its all done now and I can sit back and relax for the rest of today

hey ladies, how has everyone been today?
I've had a rather frustrating day with my cousin!! Took him into london to help him make an application to renew his south african passport - as he is dyslexic.
glad that its all done now and I can sit back and relax for the rest of today

Hey Carla! I'm okay, just exhausted!

How are you?!

Omg my lo just took his first steps I'm so excited and Proud of him sorry totally off topic but just had to tell someone he is such a clever boy

Omg my lo just took his first steps I'm so excited and Proud of him sorry totally off topic but just had to tell someone he is such a clever boy

Oh yay!! That's so exciting! :)

Did you manage to capture it on video or anything?

I know I already need eyes in the back of my head he is in to everything

buttersworth don't let it get to you. sometimes that happens.... just try to BD as much as possible without talking about babies or TTC. lol spice things up :) it will happen

thats soo exciting pip squeek!!!! WALKING AT 9 MONTHS!??? that impressive!

Apparently my great nephew (my nephews son- i am far too young to be a great auntie lol) is a bit like that he's been walking a little while but he has to touch everything. I've never actually met him though when i was home at Christmas my nephews gf wouldn't let him bring the baby round :-(

I know I can't believe it i dint expect it so soon it came out of nowhere No I dint but iv got the video camera out now tho he he

I know I can't believe it i dint expect it so soon it came out of nowhere No I dint but iv got the video camera out now tho he he

Good! :) You're going to have your hands full now ... he's going to be a busy little boy! :haha:

I'm bk girls just been to do some minx and nails. Now relax for the night well I can once lo is in bed.

Hope you all okay just got to catch up missed a couple of pages I think

What colour minx did you get?? I just love Minx!!! so cool!!

Hi ladies :hugs: how is everyone? Ive had a few weird days and now so much seems to be changing.... :wacko:

First Ill start with DB's kids.... We finally got to talk to someone at our solicitors today, we tryed yesterday but got told our solicitor was away on holiday :shrug: so they had to find us somebody else to help us sort out the matter.... Well the lady we spoke to seemed very helpful and is going to talk to his ex and try to get this sorted out of court but force his ex to court if she cant get it settled.....fingers crossed we get to see the kids on the 3rd of next month as its ment to be our next contact with them....

Secondly..... well about a week ago we recieved a letter from income support.... it mentioned them back paying us some money they owed us.... we didnt think much of the letter at the time.....:shrug: sunday night my DB checked his bank balance...... THERE WAS £3200!!!!!! :happydance:OMFG!!!!!!! :happydance: We have been so happy and soooooooo pleased as we had a bit of debt that was really getting to both of us.... we are now debt free!!!!:yipee: PLUS we also have enough money left to private rent!!!!:yipee: YEAH!!!!! We have currently been searching our local area for a bigger place, we want a 2-3 bedroom and can now afford to move and have no problem paying a months rent and deposit and even have enough left to buy a washing machine!!!!:yipee: (we currently have no space for a washing machine as we live in a tiny bedsit that doesnt even have connections for one!)I am soooo happy!!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->