KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

alright ladies enjoy your day. i need to get ready to take my pups to the park

aw Cooper is adorable!!! you have a good point finding sitters can be hard. I am lucky and my parents or my DH's parents doggysit all the time for us. lol they call them their grandpuppies. my dogs are so spoiled! :)

Thanks! :D He's my little shadow... I love him to bits!

My Mom and Dad are always great about watching him for me, and I have friends that will too. The thing is my friends have 2 kids and 2 dogs of their own, and my parents have a dog and 4 cats -- zoos!! LOL

Hi ladies. How are we all? Sorry I have not been around. The last week has been a bit mental still at work! I have no hope for catching up so what have I missed? Debbie Downer has stayed away I hope? Have you resisted symptom spotting?
This time next week lots of you will be getting ready to test!! FIngers crossed for you all.

Hi ladies. How are we all? Sorry I have not been around. The last week has been a bit mental still at work! I have no hope for catching up so what have I missed? Debbie Downer has stayed away I hope? Have you resisted symptom spotting?
This time next week lots of you will be getting ready to test!! FIngers crossed for you all.

Hi! How are you feeling?

We're trying to resist symptom spotting, but it's been tough! Haha I'm a little more sane this cycle than last!! :haha:

[/QUOTE=]
Sounds heavenly! That's what I miss about DB when he's gone through the week -- I LOVE his cooking, and hate having to cook for myself!! :haha
: [/QUOTE]

I hate cooking for myself too thankfully its not very often that i have too :happydance: but i did put on a lot of weight when i first moved in from the amount i did eat :blush: lost a bit of it now though.

All those doggies are lovely.... wish i could have one but DF doesn't want them in the flat as we rent and we both are out most of the day working so we feel it would be a bit cruel to leave them alone so long :nope:

My sister in UK just got a new puppy though little yorkshire terrier, wish i was there to play with her she is soooo cute!!!

according to my ticker I'm fertile in 2 days but I have a bit of a problem. we dtd last night but he kept getting soft which has never happened before not sure what is going on but I think he is getting scared or something

I'm good too - I was feeling too sleepy today. I went to bed at at 10 and woke up at 8 but still was feeling very tired and wanted to sleep more. I have a backache too since yesterday - on and off.

[/QUOTE=]
Sounds heavenly! That's what I miss about DB when he's gone through the week -- I LOVE his cooking, and hate having to cook for myself!! :haha
:

I hate cooking for myself too thankfully its not very often that i have too :happydance: but i did put on a lot of weight when i first moved in from the amount i did eat :blush: lost a bit of it now though.

All those doggies are lovely.... wish i could have one but DF doesn't want them in the flat as we rent and we both are out most of the day working so we feel it would be a bit cruel to leave them alone so long :nope:

My sister in UK just got a new puppy though little yorkshire terrier, wish i was there to play with her she is soooo cute!!![/QUOTE]

Aw I LOVE Yorkies!! I always wanted one, but DB wants our next dog to be a cockapoo or something like that. Which I don't mind, because his parents have one and he's SO loveable! :)

I'm good too - I was feeling too sleepy today. I went to bed at at 10 and woke up at 8 but still was feeling very tired and wanted to sleep more. I have a backache too since yesterday - on and off.

Those could be really good signs, Ana!! :)

I'm bk girls just been to do some minx and nails. Now relax for the night well I can once lo is in bed.

Hope you all okay just got to catch up missed a couple of pages I think

lunch time and enjoying my homemade soup then off to work again.

Yum! What kind?

roasted potatos and bacon so yummy

Yum OMG I want that in my tum right now hahaha...

Hmmm will you talk to him about it? Or is he the type to get his back up if you confront him about it?

not sure this is all new to me been together almost 9 years and this is the first time ever that this has happened

if it happens again then I'll ask him what up or whats not up in my case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->