KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning again everyone! At the office now - how are you all?

I'm just counting down the last 25 minutes until i can go home :happydance: it's been a long day!

Lucky! I'm working 10-6 today and it's only 10:35 :shock:

Or not so lucky i've been here since 8am and finish at 6pm :wacko: get a 2 hour lunch but usually have so much to do i work it :nope:

Oh that's awful!! Go home and put your feet up! :hugs:

Morning ladies!!!
Just thought I would pop in now as I will be out or most of today as I need to take my cousin into london to renew his passport.

How am I going to calm my mother down?? She is still really excited about my wedding - more so than OH and I put together!!! She is even looking at mother of the bride outfits already!!! my wedding is more than 18 months away!!!
I am thinking I will have to sit her down and explain - CALM DOWN WOMAN!!!
gggrrrr this is the only thing really stressing me out at the mo - and I fear this will hinder me getting a bfp this month or any till I get her sorted!!!

I am really sorry to rant here but needed to get this off my chest.

How is everyone doing today?
Hope you have a really good day?

Don't let your mom's excitement stress you out. Just let her be excited for you. I wish my mom would have been that excited. She never helped me with the planning not even once :( just think of it as. If your daughter to be was getting married wouldn't be super excited :) just give it a little longer. things will start to settle down and go back to normal! hang in there

Oh i plan to go home have a nice cool shower and let DF cook me dinner :haha::munch:

Sounds heavenly! That's what I miss about DB when he's gone through the week -- I LOVE his cooking, and hate having to cook for myself!! :haha:

Good Morning!!!! i slept in a bit today. I couldn't sleep much last night for some reason. How is everyone? Anyone testing yet?!! :)

Good Morning!!!! i slept in a bit today. I couldn't sleep much last night for some reason. How is everyone? Anyone testing yet?!! :)

Lots of sleeplessness happening!! I still have another week and a day to wait - I promised I'd wait til the 31st

haha i know I need to wake up! i Have a lot to do before this weekend. My Best friend is getting married in gatlinburg tennesee and that is 6.5 hours away! i have lots to do.

Not too much longer! I proud of you for holding out! Thats what i did last time :) FXed!!! Hope you get your BFP!!!

well ladies my boys(dogs) have accepted babygirl Annabelle.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/aor.jpg
^annabelle, ranger and orion^

haha i know I need to wake up! i Have a lot to do before this weekend. My Best friend is getting married in gatlinburg tennesee and that is 6.5 hours away! i have lots to do.

Not too much longer! I proud of you for holding out! Thats what i did last time :) FXed!!! Hope you get your BFP!!!

Thanks!! I'm feeling crampy and that's discouraging, but I've been crampy for at least a week so I don't know what's up.

Weddings are so much fun! I have a friend getting married on Saturday as well -- it's that time of year! Hopefully there's nice weather all around! :)

well ladies my boys(dogs) have accepted babygirl Annabelle.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/aor.jpg
^annabelle, ranger and orion^

Adorable!! They're like best friends already :)

yes they are orion and annabelle are like lovers, it is cute. he cant go anywhere without her and she is the same way. Im taking them to the dog park today

yes they are orion and annabelle are like lovers, it is cute. he cant go anywhere without her and she is the same way. Im taking them to the dog park today

SO cute! I'm debating on getting a second dog, but the idea makes me nervous - I've always only had one, so I'm hesitant

I have two dogs! i think it is totally worth it. they have a friend to hang out with all the time. My dogs love each other! i have a Great Dane names Takoda (girl) and a weimaraner, american bulldog, pointer mix named Bentley (boy)

Attachments

• 285442_10100204798070028_20723695_47315132_3412469_n.jpg
    285442_10100204798070028_20723695_47315132_3412469_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
2 dogs are great to have so they do have someone to play with, 3 dogs gets a bit harder, but I love my fogs and im glad I got annabelle. She needed us

I have two dogs! i think it is totally worth it. they have a friend to hang out with all the time. My dogs love each other! i have a Great Dane names Takoda (girl) and a weimaraner, american bulldog, pointer mix named Bentley (boy)

Oh they're precious!! I have a cat who's actually bigger than my dog (he's a little runt), but to be honest the cat is a pain in my ass and I dislike him more often than I get along with him :haha:

They play though, and that's great. I guess my biggest holdup is finding people to dogsit TWO dogs, instead of just one.

Coop.jpg

That's my little guy, Cooper. He turned 3 in July :D

yeah when you have to go away it is harder to find someone and cost more to pay for a kennel to watch them while your away, but seth and I decided that for now on they go where we go

aw Cooper is adorable!!! you have a good point finding sitters can be hard. I am lucky and my parents or my DH's parents doggysit all the time for us. lol they call them their grandpuppies. my dogs are so spoiled! :)

ill be right back i have to go run a couple of errands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->