KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

By the way, how are you feeling Christina?

I'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 HPT's so she was wasting the test :haha: and made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: so i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the BFP's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

That's good!! We don't want you to go anywhere! When we all get our BFPs we can be bump buddies :D

:winkwink: You're on my "soon to be list" :winkwink:

Yeah Im from NY and that dont happen there but Im in Colorado now and my family has been telling me they had an earthquake in NY. East coast is not suppose to get earthquakes

I'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 HPT's so she was wasting the test :haha: and made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: so i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the BFP's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

That's good!! We don't want you to go anywhere! When we all get our BFPs we can be bump buddies :D

You think?? I'm kinda feeling it lately, just because everything's been so weird! BUT I've felt that way before and I think it was all in my head haha :haha:

I SO can't trust my instincts! :p

So is everyone still testing between 8/31 and 9/3 or do we have some early testers (not that i'm enabling or anything :haha:)

Yeah Im from NY and that dont happen there but Im in Colorado now and my family has been telling me they had an earthquake in NY. East coast is not suppose to get earthquakes

I know it's scary!! :(

Makes you really wonder what's going on with the environment and stuff!

So is everyone still testing between 8/31 and 9/3 or do we have some early testers (not that i'm enabling or anything :haha:)

Well see I'm having a BIT of a dilemma - DB always wants me to test when he's around, but that means either next weekend or next. Lord knows if AF doesn't show I am NOT waiting until next weekend, but if I test this weekend it's early...

so I might just sneak on the 31st anyway haha

You think?? I'm kinda feeling it lately, just because everything's been so weird! BUT I've felt that way before and I think it was all in my head haha :haha:

I SO can't trust my instincts! :p

Totally know where you're coming from! I was so convinced it was all in my head last cycle that i had an ept digi in my cabinet I almost forgot about :dohh: cuz i "knew" the witch was coming! :haha: Yet here i am! so you NEVER know!

Well see I'm having a BIT of a dilemma - DB always wants me to test when he's around, but that means either next weekend or next. Lord knows if AF doesn't show I am NOT waiting until next weekend, but if I test this weekend it's early...

so I might just sneak on the 31st anyway haha

we won't tell :haha::haha:

I'm in NY and my mom who is 10miles away called me and said "did you feel that?" to get my usual sarcastic response of "are you feeling ok? do i need to get you to the hospital?":rofl: I'm the last to know everything :haha: there are so many loud trucks at my job that i don't even notice alittle shaking anymore :haha:

wow it is scary with having earthquakes on the east coast. yeah I dont test until september 6 or 7th. Im hoping this is my month

I'm in NY and my mom who is 10miles away called me and said "did you feel that?" to get my usual sarcastic response of "are you feeling ok? do i need to get you to the hospital?":rofl: I'm the last to know everything :haha: there are so many loud trucks at my job that i don't even notice alittle shaking anymore :haha:

Aww I just noticed your "Soon to be bump buddies" so cute!!! :hugs:

I'm feeling AF crampy :( I've had cramps since Ov, but I think she's on her way soon :growlmad:

I think it's the time zone differences and life getting alittle busy for everyone. I'm hopin the best for them all and that being busy makes their 2WW go by faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->