KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

right ladies, I'm off
have a great day and hopefully chat later on

On the test calculator thing i did they say that a test may work 2 days before expected period but less likely although i know a lot of women get BFP's on 11dpo....

Yeah id prob leave it a bit longer till testing lots of :dust:

Its so hard to wait iv got 14 days to wait and im getting impatient now lol

Oh congrats on the BFP Lou!!!

That's SO exciting!! :D :D :D

You're a sweetheart for praying for us all... I'm having a weird month. I felt really optimistic, then really out, and now I'm symptom spotting like crazy (of course) and feeling like I might be in again. What a roller coaster!!

Please stick around! I'm excited to have everyone around after their BFPs to keep in touch and go through the process together :)

Hope we see many more BFPs this month! FX!!

:dust:

This is my third morning in a row falling asleep late and waking up between 4 and 5am... Even after taking melatonin capsules before bed!! :shock:

This is getting FRUSTRATING.

oh no you still having touble sleeping i hope it is a good sign

Not too long till testing now.

oh no you still having touble sleeping i hope it is a good sign

Not too long till testing now.

I hope so too!!

I've had problems with falling asleep before, an having that be really frustrating - but never in my life have I had an issue with waking up at such odd hours of the night! I don't know what's going on!

Just one more week until testing! I need to keep busy and distracted so I'm not tempted to test over the weekend or something!

It's 5:25am here and I've been up since 4:45 :( I might try for a nap before I start getting ready for work, but I'll be back on later!

god ytou must be shattered i dont know how your going to do a full days work on that amount of sleep

i don't do well when i've had hardly any sleep. Feel tired today but am sooo irritated with my job supposed to have finished the one i'm working on by now but cos i'm slightly addicted to this site i haven't :blush: hope they don't check but i'm working my lunch now to catch up :growlmad::dohh:

oh i know tell me about it im addicted to this site im on hear all the time.

Im also at work but its really quite so iv not got too much to do

I think i'm just having a bad day have started to get a migraine now, the peripheral vision has gone in my right eye so when looking straight ahead i can't see anything at the side like normal and had white spots too :-( i haven't had a migraine for 3 years it was the reason i was taken off the combined BC pill, as soon as i stopped taking that i never got one again.

Typical that i'm so busy cos i need ot finish job but really need to not look at computer

Congrats Loz on your bfp I'm so happy for you
that prediction list is starting to look right to me, Carla I think your next I am so crossing my fingers for you and sendin lots of baby dust your way
again Loz congrats on the bfp

god ytou must be shattered i dont know how your going to do a full days work on that amount of sleep

Yeah I am definitely not looking forward to today and tomorrow - two 12 hour days!!

I'm going to sleep alllll weekend haha :haha:

gosh 12 hr days dont know how you will manage that on no sleep.

I struggle with a 6hr day at work if lo has a bad night ha ha

gosh 12 hr days dont know how you will manage that on no sleep.

I struggle with a 6hr day at work if lo has a bad night ha ha

LOL well the last 4 hours are from home, so I might try to squeeze a little nap in there somewhere - shhh :rofl:

good morning all!

I got my bfp this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im guna switch my counter.... Dont want to switch groups!

Im loving all the pregnancy symptom spotting on here, truth is i only feel hungry and tired. Bb's are starting to pop out of my bra a bit! Ive had loads of wierd wacky dreams too.

That explains why i didnt get the :witch: !!! Thought it was my pill coming out of my system :dohh:

X x x

congrats!!!! So exciting! Hope more will be coming over the next few days with everyone else! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->