KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FABULOUS DAY! i can't stay but update me on anything new or anything i missed :)
i am going to get my hair done and ill be back later!

good morning all!

I got my bfp this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im guna switch my counter.... Dont want to switch groups!

Im loving all the pregnancy symptom spotting on here, truth is i only feel hungry and tired. Bb's are starting to pop out of my bra a bit! Ive had loads of wierd wacky dreams too.

That explains why i didnt get the :witch: !!! Thought it was my pill coming out of my system :dohh:

X x x

congrats!!!! So exciting! Hope more will be coming over the next few days with everyone else! Yay!

I agree! We could definitely use a few more BFPs to spice things up! :)

hOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FABULOUS DAY! i can't stay but update me on anything new or anything i missed :)
i am going to get my hair done and ill be back later!

Oooh enjoy! Lou's BFP was really the only big update - otherwise just chatter :)

Im doing ok, Im anchy today because I slept wrong im sure of it. Lou congrats on you BFP. I have a meeting with the school for financial Aid.

I have abdominal pain so i think Aunt Flow is coming early but idk

Oh yeahhhh I've been cramping pretty much since Ov, so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet!!

Good luck with financial aid today :)

Thank you Very much. Im hoping i can get full fianancial aid and not have to pay anything

Oh yeahhhh I've been cramping pretty much since Ov, so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet!!

Good luck with financial aid today :)

Thank you Very much. Im hoping i can get full fianancial aid and not have to pay anything

This might be a dumb question, but how does financial aid work in the States? Do you eventually have to pay that $$ back?

Congrats Loz on your bfp I'm so happy for you
that prediction list is starting to look right to me, Carla I think your next I am so crossing my fingers for you and sendin lots of baby dust your way
again Loz congrats on the bfp

Totally agreeeee!!!!! Congrats Loz! I'm feelin lots of BFP's coming to this thread :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust:

Congrats Loz on your bfp I'm so happy for you
that prediction list is starting to look right to me, Carla I think your next I am so crossing my fingers for you and sendin lots of baby dust your way
again Loz congrats on the bfp

Totally agreeeee!!!!! Congrats Loz! I'm feelin lots of BFP's coming to this thread :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust:

Here's hoping and praying that you're right!! :hugs:

Ladies I updated my journal, so feel free to stalk. Where is Ana and Tiff?

By the way, how are you feeling Christina?

I'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 HPT's so she was wasting the test :haha: and made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: so i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the BFP's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

Ughh earthquake yesterday, tornado watch today... and I'm in Canada! That stuff doesn't happen here! :shock:

By the way, how are you feeling Christina?

I'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 HPT's so she was wasting the test :haha: and made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: so i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the BFP's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

That's good!! We don't want you to go anywhere! When we all get our BFPs we can be bump buddies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->