KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I feel horrible this evening had migraine since lunch that didn't ease much with paracetamol, heard u shouldn't take ibuprofen in tww so just got to stick it out. Still getting cramps but no af yet prob be first thing in morning :-( oh well half the work week done wuhoo

How is everyone else

I'm doing okay!! Very tired because I keep waking up at odd times this week, and waiting for this tornado watch to pass... otherwise enjoying my Wednesday!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - maybe that's a good sign?

How long do they keep tornado watch on for? Being from midlands in UK and now Cyprus never had to deal with that kind I'd thing. I'd probably panic though

I hope feeling ill is good sign but not getting hopes up too much, early night tonight I think

OMFG Loz was after Carla on the list!!! I did say "the list will jumble around a bit" I guess I was right!!!

Hey Tiff!!! :D

Scary huh? It needs to jumble a little more so I can get my BFP!!

Haha how are you?

I'm good, school was good. Gotta run down to social security and get my name changed so I will be back a bit later. TTYL!!!

I feel horrible this evening had migraine since lunch that didn't ease much with paracetamol, heard u shouldn't take ibuprofen in tww so just got to stick it out. Still getting cramps but no af yet prob be first thing in morning :-( oh well half the work week done wuhoo

How is everyone else

Have you tested yet???

Yes got really really faint positive on IC and negative on a different test so just waiting it out now:shrug:

How is everyone else

I'm doing okay!! Very tired because I keep waking up at odd times this week, and waiting for this tornado watch to pass... otherwise enjoying my Wednesday!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - maybe that's a good sign?

How long do they keep tornado watch on for? Being from midlands in UK and now Cyprus never had to deal with that kind I'd thing. I'd probably panic though

I hope feeling ill is good sign but not getting hopes up too much, early night tonight I think

I'm not sure, I guess just until the storm system passes over - I hope it ends soon though, because I get stressed :(

Have you tested yet?! You're 14 DPO, I'd be all over that! :haha:

OMFG Loz was after Carla on the list!!! I did say "the list will jumble around a bit" I guess I was right!!!

Hey Tiff!!! :D

Scary huh? It needs to jumble a little more so I can get my BFP!!

Haha how are you?

I'm good, school was good. Gotta run down to social security and get my name changed so I will be back a bit later. TTYL!!!

I'm working tonight, so I'll be around - have a good day! :)

Im hoping to see a BFP in 2 weeks after tonight

ladies help, as ya know im on holiday and didnt know where else to go or wo to ask......im pretty worried....or maybe i shouldnt be hi btw missing yas all....just managed time for me to use laptop quickly.....hope all of u r ok tho xx

ladies help, as ya know im on holiday and didnt know where else to go or wo to ask......im pretty worried....or maybe i shouldnt be hi btw missing yas all....just managed time for me to use laptop quickly.....hope all of u r ok tho xx

Im doing ok Zaney. Got some bding to do tonight=)
I hope you are doing ok

What's wrong Zara?!?

i need some advice...ill cut it short....

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

Are you sure it wasn't maybe implantation bleeding?

Are you sure it wasn't maybe implantation bleeding?

Zara, take it easy, it could very well be implantation bleeding. I would get into a doctor and be looked at

i am not sure, i thought implantation bleeding comes from the cervix?? or am i wrong?? i dont remember having it with other 3 but 1 time i do remember having a spot with 1 of em but it stang a bit so thought i cut my self down below a bit xx

and on the monday i would have been 8dpo approx...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->