KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

by the way, how are you feeling christina?

i'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 hpt's so she was wasting the test :haha: And made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: So i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the bfp's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

that's good!! We don't want you to go anywhere! When we all get our bfps we can be bump buddies :D

abso-freakin-lutely!!! Ttc buddies to bump buddies to mommy buddies!!!

yay! :d

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

you got your dress?? Oooh what does it look like?

Yes I bought my dress today!!! I must admit my mother was really well behaved today!!!
The dress is gorgeous -
https://www.perfectionbridalandmenswear.co.uk/bridal9.html
the dress I bought is Crystal!!
fits me beautifully!!

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

you got your dress?? Oooh what does it look like?

Yes I bought my dress today!!! I must admit my mother was really well behaved today!!!
The dress is gorgeous -
https://www.perfectionbridalandmenswear.co.uk/bridal9.html
the dress I bought is Crystal!!
fits me beautifully!!

Oh it's stunning!! :D

Did you get the solid ivory?

Hey Tiffy and Carla. How are you today? :hugs:

I'm doing really well thanks. Bought my dress today and went to see about a venue for the wedding
Not booking that venue - they are not keen on kids at all!!! kids must be supervised at ALL TIMES!!! no highchairs!!
Too many kids in the family to say no kids!

yes I think its off white

OH is really keen on booking a community hall for the reception - well if we can find a really decent hall and people to sort out decor then fine
but would prefer that all taken care of for me
I agree its a lot of money for 1 day and could be using that money for other things but I like the fact that we can pitch up and all is sorted for us

Hey ladies im back! just did a couple loads of laundry, dishes, and pcked up around the house before the hubby gets home :) IT was super quiet earlier so i decided to get some stuff done :)

oh wow Carla that is beautiful!

Hi ladies :hugs: How is everyone today? :hugs:

Ive been soooo busy this is insane :wacko: We have found a FANTASTIC 2 bedroom house to rent,:happydance: so are applying for it now, We are still looking for other houses to rent, incase this falls through (oh god I hope it doesnt!!!)

We have also had social services contact us in reguards to DB's 2 kids.... they basically need to investigate us because of what DB's ex has accused us of doing, which we arent worried about as we have no need to be. :shrug: I have decided that we should also share with social services things we know have happened at her house (such as his 8yr old daughter drank a bottle of beer and when she told her mother she just laughed at her) I dont want to have a slang match drawn between our families ,but at the end of the day she has made it clear that no matter what we do, she will try her hardest to make us look bad when honestly it is her that is failing to fill her roll as their mother.... :shrug: I just dont know what else we can do, Im becoming increasingly worried about both of them..... :shrug:

On another note, AF started today..... :shrug: Ive had on and off light spotting for a few days though.... I think Im going to see my doctor after we move just so I dont have any extra stress right now.... all this moving/house hunting and problems with DB's kids is just about all I can take for now.....:argh:

OH is really keen on booking a community hall for the reception - well if we can find a really decent hall and people to sort out decor then fine
I agree its a lot of money for 1 day and could be using that money for other things but I like the fact that we can pitch up and all is sorted for us

Carla the dress is beautiful!! Mine was very close to that and I still look at the photos and drool at it :blush:
You do what you can with money and don't regret it yes it is only one day but it's also a day that comes only once!

Carla the dress is beautiful!! Mine was very close to that and I still look at the photos and drool at it :blush:
You do what you can with money and don't regret it yes it is only one day but it's also a day that comes only once!

Exactly!!! I dont want to look back at my wedding photos one day and think ewww that was a dodgy hall!!! I know OH's sister had her wedding reception in a local hall - but that doesnt do it for me.
We might have to put up with all sorts of local stuff on the walls. OH also suggested a school hall - I dont want some school display in my pics thanks!!

Haha yes indeed Christina!!! we have had some great nights! especially last night! whoo hoo! just ready for O so it will actually count!

Emily- im so sorry you are going through such a rough time. Things will get better and social services will realize who those kids really belong to. people are just crazy in this world. good luck though! sounds like you have a lot of great things happening in your life to. so try to focus on the positives and that will help you with your stress :) sorry the:witch: showed her ugly face. good news is you can move on to the next cycle surrounded by so many great things happening :)

Hi ladies :hugs: How is everyone today? :hugs:

Ive been soooo busy this is insane :wacko: We have found a FANTASTIC 2 bedroom house to rent,:happydance: so are applying for it now, We are still looking for other houses to rent, incase this falls through (oh god I hope it doesnt!!!)

We have also had social services contact us in reguards to DB's 2 kids.... they basically need to investigate us because of what DB's ex has accused us of doing, which we arent worried about as we have no need to be. :shrug: I have decided that we should also share with social services things we know have happened at her house (such as his 8yr old daughter drank a bottle of beer and when she told her mother she just laughed at her) I dont want to have a slang match drawn between our families ,but at the end of the day she has made it clear that no matter what we do, she will try her hardest to make us look bad when honestly it is her that is failing to fill her roll as their mother.... :shrug: I just dont know what else we can do, Im becoming increasingly worried about both of them..... :shrug:

On another note, AF started today..... :shrug: Ive had on and off light spotting for a few days though.... I think Im going to see my doctor after we move just so I dont have any extra stress right now.... all this moving/house hunting and problems with DB's kids is just about all I can take for now.....:argh:

so sorry to hear about all the problems with DB's ex! some ppl never get it that everything should be about what's best for the kids, ya know? We had a similar situation in my fam that unfortunately has been going on for yrs. That kinda stress i'm sure will cause spotting. BUT excited about the house!

:grr:if my dsl goes down one more time i'm gonna start making phone calls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->