KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

ok i am back for a few minutes lol

i have a question... If i Ovulate on friday... should i BD tomorrow (thurs)? or wait until friday when i Ov? and then BD daily for the next four days after Ov correct?

This is a snap shot of my app on my phone of this month.. the pink squares are when AF showed up. in orange is my fertile week and the purple clover is when i am due to Ov. in blue is today's date. the hearts are when i BD... sry tmi haha

jw am i BDing correctly?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Janene you want to BD as much in your fertile period...if your DH has a normal sperm count

haha how do i know if his sperm count is normal? i just want to make sure i give him enough time to rebuild his sperm count. we have been BDing every other day and i am due to BD tomorrow (the day before my Ov) should i BD tomorrow or just wait until friday?

I wouldnt...you wanna give the sperm time to re group

No probs :) Hope you get your BFP! I would add you to the list in the front but I needa talk to Ana and take some people off and tweak it a little :)

Another question?

lol sorry im full of them.

Last month i used OPK too. For some reason i detected a + OV for 3 days in a row... this is not normal. I am worried that will happen again. how do i know when i actually ovulate if i am getting 3 +

Has this every happened to anyone?

This is normal. That's why they say you need to use a BBT and FF.....it will give you a +OPK when you are starting to ovulate but it's not too accurate honestly

I am not explaining it right, my brain is fried right not but yes, it's normal which is why I DON'T use OPKs..its too stressful

oh man! this is so complicated haha
no wonder we are crazy.

Whats BBT and FF?

BBT- Basal Body Temperature and FF= Fertility friend (fertilityfriend.com)

i know its def. too late to start using any over those, but if i do not end up PG this cycle (and i pray that i do get a BFP) but should i not. I would like to start other methods of tracking my ovulation to better my chances.

BBT- Basal Body Temperature and FF= Fertility friend (fertilityfriend.com)

oh ok that makes sense! well after this cycle if AF shows up ill go out and buy a basal thermo and i will check out that website now :)

That's a good idea :) I will never do it but that's because it would stress me out!

haha yeah it kind of does... thanks for alll the help tiff.

I pray that i will not have to worry about if after this cycle though haha

I want that BFP!!!!

alright im headed off to bed! ill talk to ya more tomorrow! good night! and thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->